REASONS (HARRY STYLES)

"Look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me," he said in a soft shaky voice. I looked up to see his green orbs looking glossy and a scared look on his face.

I took a deep breath and looked him directly in the eyes. I put on my solemn look that could hide any emotions.

"I don't love you." His eyes clouded even more.

"I never did. It was all a lie." It took all my strength not to cry or let my voice crack.

"It was a dare to see if you would date me and for how long." Everything coming out of my mouth was a lie.

I loved him and I wanted his arms to wrap around me and comfort me.

"I can't do this anymore. It was pretty amusing on how hard you fell for me. It's just boring now." I never was the best liar so I wonder how I was able to sound convincing.

And it wasn't amusing on how hard he fell. I'm pretty sure I fell harder. Which is why this had to be done.

"Face it. I don't love you. Never have. Never will. End of story."

The look on his face broke my heart. I didn't want to hurt him. I loved him too much. But it was either I hurt him sooner or later. Better sooner or he would have been too attached when it was too late.

"You should leave." I told him.

He reached out and touched my arm then croaked,

" Babe-"

I pulled my arm back and shook my head.

"No. Don't call me that. You really should go."

He looked at me ready to say something else but I just shook my head and walked over to the door.

Opening it, I pointed outside. He looked at me tears slowly streaming down his face. His eyebrows knitted together as he looked for any hint of lie in my facial expression. Then he looked down and slowly walked out.

Once he was out the door, he turned to look at me again. Before I could see anymore of his tears, I closed the door.

That's when I let the dam break. The waterworks came down and I slid down the wall with my knees pulled up to my chest and my face in my hands. At least he would eventually be happy.

~End of Flashback~

That was pretty much the base of my story. You know, that thing that the whole story branches off of. Something like a fight, a concert, a simple greeting, or anything else like that.

I guess mine is the time I broke up with my now ex-boyfriend. Harry Styles.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

i know this is extremely short but its just the prologue so dont worry, the chapters will be longer