Chapter 3

May 11th (Tuesday)

So, Journal. It's a new day in this new place. 

I've met the mean step mother who feeds off of her husbands money, the evil step sisters who talk in unison and would do anything to get in bed with a guy like me and wear as much tight clothing and too much make up to get attention. 

Why am I thinking like this? I used to "like" this kinda stuff....well not the excessive make up, but you know what I mean. I guess "fake" isn't my type anymore. 

But enough about my type let me finish. 

Thirdly, I met Cinderella. She's like a tomboy, if put into words and I guess she's pretty...I mean beautiful.....

Ugh! Shut up, Jackson. You only met her, baby steps. 

But I really wanna see her again. 

Yea, well maybe you will.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to the  sun shining through my curtains. Fuck, I thought. Why didn't I close those damn curtains. I get up pulling the curtains down and going back to bed but stopped in my tracks to see the two fake twins standing at my doorway, smiling and checking me out. Ever heard of knocking. The girls wore tank tops and short shorts. This would turn me on but I'm not in the mood to be turned on. 

I was just wearing my boxers, I reminded myself. Smirking, I waited for one of them to say something.

"Breakfast is ready, Jackie." Violet said, breathing in deeply to bring out her chest. I mentally sighed. They aren't even that big, stop trying.

"Oh and can you wake up that step sister of ours, we aren't going in her filthy room anytime soon." Vanessa added, with disgust. 

Violet nudged her sister with her elbow to her rib. "What my dear s-sister meant was third door to the left." and with that she pulled Vanessa out.

What the fuck was that? Why do they hate the poor girl so much....

I was deep in my thought as I changed into my clothes for the day.

I ruffled my hair and and winked at my reflection. Saying I was cute was an understatement, I thought. 

"Bad Boy ain't no good, but good boys ain't no fun." I said to myself out loud.

I walked out of the room and looked for the third door to my left. Wait....did the girls say filthy....

I knocked at the door.

 I knocked again. 

Once more.

Knocking again.

Knock-knock.

Fuck it, I said to myself and opened the unlocked door. 

Isabella was in her bed sleeping like an angel. I walked towards the bed and tilted my head to look at her. Beautiful......Shut up.

"Cinderella, wake up sweets." I whispered into her ear. She just turned away from my sound. "Issy. Belle. Ella. Cinderella." I said shaking her lightly by the shoulder. 

She groaned and turned to sleep on her stomach, her face on the pillow. 

"Cinderella! Wake up!" I said, louder. Wake up, girl. You can sleep through a volcanic eruption.

I decided the only thing to do was to get the water. I went to the bathroom and got a cup of water. 

Did I mention, this room is half the size of mine...and she lives her. What the hell is up with that.