Disneyland

"Oh My God! It's Mickey Mouse! Mark, look! It's Mickey!" Bouncing up and down excitedly, Jack ran over to greet the surprised cartoon character. Mark grinned as he watched his friend dash around. Bringing Jack to Disneyland for his first visit to Los Angles was probably one of the best decisions he'd ever made.
"Oye, Mark, get your Asian bum over here and take a picture for me!"
"Coming," he laughed. After Jack finished assaulting the character, Mark turned to his friend.
"You want to actually go on some rides now?"
"Yeah!" Jack cheered.
~~~itty-bitty time skip brought to you by JUST KISS ALREADY Corp.~~~
"Oye, Mark! Slow down! I've got stubby legs here!" Mark smiled and slowed his pace.
"Don't worry, we're there."
"Uh, what do you mean by there?" Jack's only answer was a mysterious smile. Mark glanced up at the sky, which was already dark, then down at his watch. It read, 8:39.
Almost time.. Three, Two, One..
Boom!
The sky lit up with bright reds, shiny blues, and sparkling pinks. Tiny blazing tails led up to each colorful explosion.
"Woah." Mark turned his head to see his friend standing with his mouth hanging slightly open.
"It's incredible," Jack whispered. A smile spread across Mark's face, seeing Jack's awed expression. Taking a chance he reached out and grabbed his friend's hand. To his joy, Jack didn't let go or back away in disgust. Instead, the Irishman closed his fingers around Mark's and leaned against his shoulder. Mark could feel his face heat up from his close proximity to Jack. Just concentrate on the fireworks, the fireworks, Mark.
"Thanks for everything, Mark," Jack murmured.
"A-Anything for you," the flustered man stuttered.
"No I'm serious," With a suddenly serious expression, Jack lifted his head and stared at Mark. "Thank you for everything you do for me, you are one of the best friends anyone could ever hope for." Mark's red face only grew warmer as Jack continued to talk.
"This might just be wishful thinking, but I was hoping that we could be more than friends?" Oh my god, is this really happening? Omfg it is! Mark bobbed his head up and down eagerly.
"Oh thank god," sighed Jack, "you don't know how worried I was that you were going to reject me." An impish grin spread across his face.
"And now that we're in a relationship, I can do this." With a tug, Mark's head was tugged forward to lock-lips with Jack. The pair stood in each other's embrace, each not wanting to let go, as bright fireworks exploded in the background.
~~~~
It's been so long since I've updated, and I'm so sorry!! It's just been really busy and I haven't had time. D: Snookums out!

Septiplier One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें