0.20

OKAY STORY TIME
I had no clue where I was going with this story and I was high key freaking out because I had to update and I was in the shower AND THE REST OF THE STORY JUST CAME TO ME. So I'm just gunna update because I'm so fucking proud of myself.

Lol I'm listening to the breaking dawn part 1 track list while I'm writing this

Warning short chapter

Justice:

"Dad?" I say, my heart stopping.

"Dad??" Jake says looking bewildered.

"Hi JJ!" my dad says awkwardly.

"What the hell?!" I scream.

Jake comes and stands by me, rubbing my back gently.

"You must be mad." He says.

"Mad?" I snap, "You left. I was ten years old and you just disappeared. We thought you were dead. Mom fell off the deep end. Then you have the audacity to just come back one day! What the actual fuck is wrong with you?"

"You abandoned me."' My voice cracks and a tear slips down my cheek.

Jake keeps gently rubbing my back, not wanting to interfere.

"JJ-" My dad starts.

"No! You don't get to start! Where's mom? Does she know you decided you wanted to be a dad?" I snap.

"I've been talking to your mom for a few days now. She's out shopping. We thought tomorrow would be a good day for me to come back. We didn't think you'd be back tonight." My dad sighs.

"Wait- you guys have been talking? What the hell is going on?" I'm so confused.

"I never wanted to leave you but it wasn't safe. I didn't abandon you." He sighs, "Look, here. I kept this in my wallet ever since the day it was taken. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't think of you."

My dad hands me the picture.
(Above)
It's when I was little.
We look happy.

"Why'd you leave me?" I say quietly.

My dad sighs, "I can't tell you. But it was for your protection."

"I can't believe you." I whisper, tears silently falling down my cheeks, "Let's go Jake."

I grab Jake's hand and pull him out of the house.

"I love you JJ; I'll see you tomorrow." My dad says as I storm out of the house.

Jake and I sit in the car in complete silence.
We've both had a pretty shitty day.

When we get to Jake's house, Billy isn't there.

"Where's your dad?" I ask.

"He's with Sue Clearwater." Jake smirks.