0.9

Justice:

The new borns are coming tomorrow.
The small leech predicted it.
Everyone is on edge, especially Jake and Sam. I'm spending the day with Emily and Kim all today and tomorrow just to be safe. I'm still extremely pissed off that Jake is spending the night on top of the fucking mountain with Bella but I put that in the back of my mind. Jake is leaving about 5 o'clock tonight and I won't see him until all the newborns are killed.

I'm currently curled up on the bed in one of the guest rooms at Emily's house, binge-watching Lost.

Jake and the pack are at the field where they're going to fight, going over the plan for tomorrow. It makes me mad that all of this is going on because of Bella and her boyfriend.

Just as I finish season one, Kim walks in my room, looking distressed.

I pat the bed, "What's up Kimmy?"

She lays down on the bed and groans, "I'm worried about Jared. I hate this Bella bitch."

"Same." I agree, "But the pack will be fine. They're pretty tough."

"Yeah. I'll be able to sleep when they're safe." she says, "I don't think I could handle not being with Jared tonight. How are you going to do it?"

My stomach flips over, "I have no idea. Just one second at a time I guess."

"We're all here for you. You know that right?" she smiles

"Of course." I smile, "Same goes for you."

Jake walks in right as I finish my sentence.

"I'll leave you guys alone." Kim smiles sadly and climbs off the bed.

"Hey" Jake smiles sadly

"Hey Old Yeller." I smile back

"Really? We're still on that?" he laughs lightly.

"How are you feeling?" I ask, changing the subject .

"Pretty good. I'm ready for this to be over. I just want to be with you." he answers truthfully.

"Are you nervous at all? Scared?" I ask

Jake laughs, "Vampires don't scare me babe. They just piss me off."

I raise my hands in defense, "Okay. Just making sure you're okay."

"Thank you." He smiles and pulls my into him, "I'm low key jealous of Jared and Sam right now. They get to be with their imprints tonight."

"Damnit Jake. Why do you have be such a nice person? Then Bella wouldn't make you stay with her!" I laugh, "Why can't you be like Christian Grey? You could be 50 shades of Black!"

"Please tell me you did not just say that." He laughs and shakes his head, "I love you." he says between laughs

I frown, "Actually, scratch that, I'm not into that shit. That's scary."