0.19

I have died everyday waiting for you,
darling don't be afraid,
I have loved you for a thousand years,
I'll love you for a thousand more

Jake:

Bella's wedding is today.
If it weren't for JJ, I would be pissed about the whole thing.

Before her, I wanted to kill Edward for being with Bella, but now, I couldn't really care less.
I still don't like the fact that he's a vampire and I'll always care about Bella, but not the way I care about JJ.

The pack is getting ready to fight the Cullens if Bella gets turned. Embry is still mad about that but he calmed down eventually and went dress shopping for the wedding with the rest of us. He wouldn't talk to me and Jared the whole time because his ego is bruised but he'll get over it.

JJ is doing better. I'm proud of her. She's still self-conscious around the pack but she'll get better. We've almost lost hope on finding the leech who hurt her but I don't think she really cares. I want to find him and rip his fucking throat out with my teeth.
(A/N you're welcome @ the people who watch teen wolf)

"How do I look?" JJ asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Ever get that feeling where time stands still?
That's what happen when my imprint walked down the stairs.

She's stunning.
She's always beautiful but wow.

"You.. You look incredible." I stutter.

Her long brown hair is curled down her back and she's wearing that dress we got a few days ago.

"Thanks." She blushes, looking down at the ground and walking toward me, "You don't look so bad yourself."

"Well thank you." I smile, grabbing her small hand in my larger one.

"Are you okay?" She asks. 

I raise my eyebrow, "Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"You invested a lot of time and emotions in Bella. I just wanted to check up on you, make sure you're okay with her getting married to a leech and possibly coming one." She shrugs.

I pull her close, "I. Am. Great." I say kissing her lips in between every word.

"That's good." She smiles, kissing me lightly.

"But I'm going to have to fight the Cullens' if they turn her because that would be breaking the treaty." I say.

"What would happen then?" She asks quietly.
I feel bad because she's become friends with Rosalie. Not just the learning how to defend herself stuff. Rose came over and got ready with Jay.

"We would, um," I pause, trying to find the nicest possible way to say this," We would do whatever is necessary to protect the people of Forks and La Push."

"Oh." She says quietly.

"But don't worry about that. Let's just go have a fun time, yeah?" I smile, kissing her head.