0.0

Justice:

"Jake stop it!" I yelled, giggling the whole way

"Nope. I don't think so." he said laughing

Jake had one of his giant arms wrapped around my stomach holding me in place while he sprayed the icy water from the hose all over me. It was one of the few moments I've gotten with Jake since Bella and her stark white boyfriend had broken up.

She was using Jake as her rebound. He of course didn't notice. Every time I brought up the fact that she really didn't care about him and was just using him to get over Edward, Jake would defend Bella and storm off, ignoring me for days. Today was one of those unlikely days that I had gotten Jake all to myself. Ever since Embry joined the steroid squad and Jake being hypnotized by Bella, our little group of friends consisting of me, Jake, Quil, and Embry had been broken up.

"I'm sorry JJ but I've got to go." Jake said using my nickname he gave me when I first moved here.

"let me guess, Bella." I deadpanned

"we're fixing up bikes together. she needs me." he explained

"and I need five million dollars and Channing Tatum but I don't see that happening!"

Jake just glared at me.
I thought I was pretty funny but apparently it's not a mutual feeling.

"I'll see you later Jay." he said using my other nickname because apparently the name Justice is a "mouthful".

"wait Jake!" I yelled, "you're my ride!"

I left my car and change of clothes at Jake's house while we took his car to the beach.

Jake groaned in frustration, "okay hurry up."

ouch. that hurt.

Once we got in the car I mumbled under my breath, "sorry I'm such a burden."

"Jay." Jake breathes out, "you're not a burden."

"apparently I am!" I snap, "every time I want to hang out, it's like I'm a chore! I'm sorry for not being Bella." I say the last part quietly.

"You're not a chore. it's just that Bella needs me right now. you know how it is. you used to always come to me when you were upset and I spend time with you instead of my other friends!" Jake said with his grip tightening around the steering wheel

"I think my mom's boyfriend trying sexually abuse me is a little different then a break up with a boyfriend!" I really can't believe he's comparing me to her.

"so now you're using that as an excuse. why can't you get over it?" Jake snapped as we pulled up to his house.

"fuck you." is all I said as I got out of his car and headed to mine. As I drove by I saw him run up to Bella, hugging her; smiling as if our fight didn't just happen. I was hurt but I didn't blame Jake. Who would want to be with a fücked up girl anyway? I know I wouldn't.

I got a call from Quil asking if I wanted to come over for a movie night. He didn't want to invite Jake because he's tired of him as well and ever since Embry joined the steroid squad, he completely ignored us.

I of course agreed. I hated my house and needed to get over my fight with Jake.

"hey JJ!" Quil smiled as I pulled up to his house

I didn't say anything as I just ran up and hugged Quil.

"fight with Jake?" he said quietly as he engulfed me in a hug

I just nodded. Not really wanting to talk about it but wanted a hug for comfort.

"well, if it makes you feel better, I have ice cream and a bunch of shitty 80's horror movies."

"that sounds great." I smile, a genuine smile, thankful for the one friend I have left, "thanks for being such a great friend."

"no problem." he grins, "the last two of the four amigos have to stick together, right?"

I giggle as we walk in to his house.

we spent the rest of the night watching scary not scary movies and eating so much ice cream that we probably clogged a good portion of our arteries before falling asleep on the couch.