Chapter 13: IDK What To Name This Chapter

Jinhee's P.O.V

       "No, that'll take too long to pack for hyung." Sehun denied Lay's choice to go to Japan, which I agree would take too long to pack and go to. We've been arguing for about two hours for where to go to and we've made no progress whatsoever. "How about we get pieces of paper and pens, then we'll write about where we want to go and whatever gets voted the most...we'll pick." Suho suggested.

     Everyone nodded in response and Chen was sent to get the supplies. Chen came back juggling a stack of paper, a cup of markers, his jacket, and two glasses of some kind of drink. I hurriedly got up and grabbed the stack of paper as well as the cup of markers from him. "Whoa, be careful there." I said and smiled at him. His cheeks began to redden as he stuttered his answer.

     I set the papers and pens on a table. I then stood in front of Chen yet again as he continued to stutter. "Are you okay?" I asked while gently setting my hand on his forehead to check if he had a fever and his face was very warm. It was getting warmer and warmer by the second. I grabbed his jacket and the cups from his hands, then set them both on the table. I lead him to the couch and he didn't really react, it was like he was in his own little world.

     I jerked my head to the right to tell Chanyeol and Sehun to move, but they began to protest and whine like little kids. "Move or I'll kick you all the way to EXO Planet and back." I threatened. What? I did a little research and learned a little about their group, as well as the different concepts. "Yes, mam." They quickly obliged and scurried the farthest away from me. I rolled my eyes at them and laid Chen down on to the couch.

      "Guys, I think Chen has a fever. His face is all red and warm." I yelled to the rest of the guys who were making fun of Kris' drawing of a...crocodile? "Guys! Stop making fun of Kris' crocodile drawing and get over here!" I yelled yet again. "Thank you! See? She knows it's a crocodile!" Kris exclaimed and I could tell he felt accomplished. The boys scrambled towards me and Chen while pushing each other out the way. "What's wrong?" Suho asked while closely examining Chen's face.

     "I said earlier that he might have a fever, because his face is red and warm. See?" I said while pointing at Chen's glowing face. "Oh...I don't think it's a fever that's making his face red." Suho gently smiled at me. "Then, what?" I asked. "Chen is a really big fan of you, so that's probably why he got flustered." Suho explained. "Ahh, okay." I said and nodded. I hovered over his face and examined him since his eyes were closed. "Is he a sleep?" I whispered while looking at his face.

     He suddenly jolted up and we both clashed foreheads. "Ow!" We both exclaimed together. "J-Wolf, you okay?" Was chorused all around, but the first to get to me was Lay. "You okay?" He whispered gently and smiled warmly at me. "I'm fine! You should be checking on Chen, he's more important." I did a close eyed smile and tilted my head to the left. I heard him clear his throat and I opened my eyes. He was turning away, so the only thing I could see was a light pink color dusting his cheeks. All of them are so weird, but who am I to judge. I'm practically the definition of weird...I'm proud of it too.

      We all voted on the sea the most, so that's where we're going! "So, who's going to pick up all the papers and markers?" Tao asked. They all looked suspiciously at each other until someone yelled "Not it!" And it was followed by more shouts. Okay, that person might've been me. The last person was yet again...Chen. Chanyeol threw his marker on the floor and Chen groaned, but followed to start picking up the markers.

     This was followed by all the other guys throwing their markers and Chen yell/laughed in exasperation. Then, suddenly Sehun threw in one of his favorite snacks in to the stack. Chen saw it and fell on to his back laughing yet a bit frustrated. We were all laughing for a while, until it calmed down. Chen got up and began picking up the markers and papers.

     I playfully rolled my eyes and got out of my seat between Tao and Kris, we've gotten much closer even though we just met. I went on my knees and started helping Chen pick up the multiple markers. I literally have twenty four in my hands right now, we only needed thirteen! I look up and see Chen looking at me with a surprised face. "You just gonna look at me or help me pick up the unnecessary amount of markers?" I asked jokingly.

     He smiled and began picking up the markers while continuing to smile. "Here, I'll help too." Sehun butted in as Chen and I had a pleasant conversation. "Me too!" Baekhyun exclaimed and started scurrying to pick up the most markers. All the other boys started helping as well. I got up and furrowed my eyebrows at the sight of them fighting over who picks up the most markers. Chen stood beside watching in amusement.

     "They would've never done this if it was just me." He laughed. I smiled. I like your laugh. "Thanks." He said blushed. Did I say that out loud? I don't think I did...whatever. I was probably just thinking out loud. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna get some food from the break room." I said to Chen. "Alright, see you when you come back." He said and smiled. I waved and walked out the door as the other boys were too occupied to notice.

Chen's P.O.V

       I don't know why I feel like this when I'm with her. My heart starts beating faster, I start blushing, and stuttering in front of her. She just makes me feel weird, but it's a good feeling. It makes me feel like we're the only people on the Earth, is this normal? It's probably just possessiveness over a new friend, I kinda felt the same around that J girl from school. Wait...is she J?

     I can't believe I didn't realize earlier, but I have a good enough excuse since I've never even talked to her before. I watched as the members fought over the last marker, until Xiumin swiftly got it. "Wait...where did it go?" Kai asked while sweeping the floors with his eyes. The other members frantically looked everywhere, while I watched amusedly.

      "Whoever stole it is gonna get m-" Chanyeol was cut off by Xiumin-hyung. "Gonna get what?" Xiumin-hyung asked while holding up the last marker. "Oh...Xiumin-hyung...hehe. Whoever took it fair and square will get a hug!" Chanyeol said while giving Xiumin-hyung a side hug and laughing nervously. "That's what I thought." Xiumin-hyung nodded and smiled accomplished. "Where's J-Wolf?" Tao asked while looking around.

     "Oh, she went to the snack room to get some food." I explained as everyone's attention went to me. They all started to glare at me. "Whoa, what's with the glares?" I asked. "You got all her attention!" Sehun yelled and stomped his feet angrily. "Oh, yeah. I forgot you're possessive over J." I said absentmindedly. "What?!" Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun yelled. "Huh? Oh, you really thought I wouldn't figure it out? Guys, J-Wolf is J from school." I explained to the confused members.

     "Oh, no wonder..." all of the members excluding Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun said either out loud or telepathically. "No wonder what?" Baekhyun asked. No one answered. Weird. Our attention was taken by the door opening revealing J munching on a chocolate bar and looking unintentionally adorable. "So, you guys ready to go or..." she asked with her mouth a little full and holding the half bitten chocolate bar in her hand. "Let's go!" We all yelled and she smiled. I would never get bored of that smile...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¿¿¿~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sup, ya pups. So, yeah it's been a while...um I've been reading other fanfics soo that's why! Anyway, I'm thinking of having an indirect kiss on the chapter...but who? Idk, but I'll figure it out sometime. J-hoping you enjoyed the chapter! Byeee 🔥

The song is..."Papi by: f(x)"

I don't own EXO, THE SONGS, OR PICTURES. ALL RIGHTS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

Everyone's Mate || EXO FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara