Chapter 21: So Many New Powers and Onesies

Jinhee's P.O.V

      "So, how do you want to do this?" Leeteuk asked. "Specialties or not?" He continued. What are specialties? I need a distraction, anything. All of a sudden, all the lights began to pop and burst in to a rain of sparks. "Yah! Who did that?" Someone yelled.

      I need to see what's happening. I turned off those lights, I don't know how but I did. I need to see. The room suddenly brightened and I noticed that all the boys were still looking around cluelessly. I can see in the dark. Sweet.

      "Guys, why can't we see in the dark like usual?" A voice that sounded just like Luhan asked in my head. I quietly got up and creeped towards BL Busan. I took my finger and jabbed each of them in the ribs. A small electric shock went through each of them and they fell to the ground.

       I crawled back under the table and scrunched up my eyes to concentrate to make the lights go back on. I opened them again and my eyes hurt a little from the brightness of the room. I saw that BL Busan's members were spazzing on the floor from the electricity I shot through them and EXO as well as BTS were looking very confused.

      "What just happened?" Chanyeol asked as they all looked around. "By the looks of it, they got electrocuted." Chen pointed out. "J!" Jimin said and ran towards my table. "You okay?" He asked while holding my hand and helping me up. "Yeah, I'm alright. Are you guys?" I asked everyone. Some nodded and others hmmed in response.

      "So, how did this happen?" I asked while gesturing towards the fidgeting bodies on the floor. "Maybe the sparks from the lights?" Baekhyun suggested kind of nervously, I shrug my shoulders. "Anyway, I think we should go and alert the others." I continue. They all nod and some eye Jimin and I's hand that are still locked together.

       "Okay, let's go!" I say and pull Jimin out the door with me. "Wait! What about them?" J-hope asks and gestures towards BL Busan. "Oh, they'll be fine. They'll probably wake up in a bit and go back to Busan to make up some scheme." Kai says and waves them off. We see the other half of EXO not far from us, so we run towards them. "Oh, hey guys." Suho greets. "What are you doing...with Bangtan?" He continues.

       "Oh, we ran in to each other at a store." I explain. "Ahhh." They all chorused. "And guess who else we ran in to." Sehun said. "Who?" Kris suddenly appeared, Tao trailing behind him. "BL Busan." Sehun answered. "What?!" They all yelled. In an almost instant response, they began bombarding me with questions like "Are you alright?!" and "Did they hurt you?!" I was touched.

      "Relax, relax. I'm fine, all of us are." I say and gesture to our unharmed bodies with my right hand. They all sigh, relieved. "So, what happened?" Tao asked. "Well, we made J hide under the table before they could see her and got ready to fight. But, then the lights suddenly burst and it was dark. Somehow the lights came back on and all of them were on the floor twitching." Jin explained.

       Jimin's hand noticeably tightened around mine as Jin recalled the event. "Hmm. Well, I think it's best we get back to the hotel and it's nice to see you guys." Suho says to Bangtan. They nod and say the same. "Alright, let's go. Be safe, you guys and I promise we'll hang out during the weekend!" I say to BTS and hug each of them. They hug me back and say their goodbyes.

       Jimin and I let go of each other's hands. I wave at them and then catch up to EXO. "So, what are we going to do now?" I ask. "Probably go back to the dorm-" Xiumin was cut off by me. "Ooh!!" I yelled and ran towards a store. It was a onesie store and was filled with all types of onesies. "I want one, I want one, I want one!" I jump up and down while tugging at Kris' sleeve.

       He chuckled and nodded. "Alright, let's go then." He said and dragged me by my hand. "Yay!" I celebrate. I look through the racks. "Hmm, a unicorn or stitch?" I mumble to myself. "Unicorn." Lay suddenly appears and says with a smile. "Alright, I'll try it on." I say and go to the dressing room.

(This is what the onesie looks like)

(I know that's kind of like a pegasus, butttttttt it's the best "unicorn" one I could find XD)

      I walk out the dressing room and see EXO patiently waiting for me. "So, do you guys like it?" I say and twirl around. "It looks great." Lay was the first to speak while he smiled the brightest smile I've seen from him. "You look adorable!" Baekhyun squeals and runs towards me, I dodge and he runs in to the wall. "Oww." He whines.

       "You look adorable, but why a unicorn?" Luhan asked. "Well, I was having trouble picking between a unicorn and Stitch. So, Lay suddenly popped up and told me to pick the Unicorn!" I explain. They all turn their attention to Lay who was scratching the back of his neck. "Oh...I don't have my wallet." I whisper to myself.

       "I'll pay." $uho offered and took out his wallet. "No, it's fine-" I start but am cut off by Kris. "Let him, he won't give it up until you let him." Kris said and waved his hand. "And he pays for most of our stuff, he likes to do it." D.O said. Suho nodded and turned towards me. "I guess..." I trailed off. "Alright, go take it off and give it to me." He says. "Alright." I say and walk in to the dressing room, then change.

      "Here ya go." I say and give Suho the onesie. "Alright, EXO follow me. We'll be right back, J." Suho says and leaves beside Kris, the rest of EXO following behind like little ducklings. I laugh and an idea comes to mind. I pick onesies for each of them and hold them in my hands. They walk back to me and I almost instantly give them each a onesie. "Go try them on." I order. "Whaa-" I cut them off. "Try them on." I say and they scurry in to separate dressing rooms.

      The first to walk out was D.O who I gave a penguin onesie. "Aww! You look absolutely adorable!" I say and hug him. His face reddens. "Thanks." He says sheepishly. I drape my arm around his shoulders and wait for the others. They all exit at the same time and I almost squeal at their cuteness. Baekhyun was a flying squirrel, Chanyeol was a white tiger, Sehun was a wolf, Chen was a dinosaur, Suho was a bunny, Lay was a sheep, Xiumin a cat, Kris a dragon, Tao a panda, and Luhan was a deer.

      I jumped up and down. "You all look so cute!!!" I say and squeeze D.O's arm. "I actually like it." Chanyeol said and twirled around. The other guys agreed and nodded. "Good, because we're buying them." I say. "Suhoooo" they all chorus. Before he can even say anything, I butt in. "Nope, you guys are paying for your own things." I say.

      "But-" "Nope." "But-" "I said no." We argue back and forth. "Fineee." They sigh. "Alright, get dressed then we'll buy them." I say as they mope and go in to their dressing rooms. Ha, they're adorable.

-

I jhope you enjoyed! Please do vote, commento, and keep reading!! They're so adorable in their onesies, I cry :' -) Anyway, next chappie will be soon. If you like BTS, check out my other book "Rain" (shameless advertising)

Kk byeeee! <3