Chapter 10 ~ Trouble...

Louis' POV

  Once the chain saw touched the wall all I heard was a massive explosion making my ear drums ring frantically. Wrapping my arm around to cover my mouth, I scanned the room to see if Anoop was alright but my vision suddenly started to blur and I felt my lungs burn up quickly. Next thing I knew I felt the impact of the floor and black out.  

I woke up rubbing my eyes. I knew I wasn't at Camp-Half Blood because I remember fainting in the Hades cabin. I must be having another bizarre, demigod dream about something. I lifted myself up onto my feet and started to walk around the unfamilair building. The tall, white walls had paintings of numerous battles in history: monsters, Gods, Goddesses, and flying shoes? I looked up and saw that the roof was made up of scenes from all over the world. I could see the seven wonders of the world all in one place!

"Wow whoever owns this place is so cool for having such a wicked roof like that" I spoke out loud in awe. As a son of the god of travel, I had always known how to appreciate a good view and the beauty of the world.

"Well son, I always knew I was cool, but it's nice hearing it from your own child." I turned a full 180 degrees and was face to face with my dad.

Hermes?” I questioned. He had on a black business suit and had his hair gelled back.

Hey son. Could you spare some time, we have quite a lot to talk about.”  

  Anoop's POV

  Three days. It's been three days since the incident with the explosion and three days that Louis has been knocked out. It was all my fault, I shouldn't have told him to help me make that stupid window in my room. Sighing, I re-adjusted my position in bed and faced the humongous hole in my wall. Staring out into the open, I noticed how the rest of the campers were living life like nothing had happened. There were kids practising sword play, putting on make-up, making out, training, hanging out, and here I am being all depressed of a incident Eleanor said I never caused. Eleanor, Louis' beautiful girlfriend hasn't been herself at all but she never shows that she's upset. Yet, deep inside I know she's as worried for Louis as I am. My stomach suddenly grumbled and I knew I was hungry, but for the past three days I had barely eaten anything. This of course, deeply concerned Shalimar since she knows how much I love eating. She even forced me to eat something, but I just spit it out when she wasn't looking.

"Oh gods Mr. Tummy just be quiet! You know I won't eat anything!" I flipped on my stomach and groaned into the fluffy pillow.

"I hear you're talking to yourself again love” a deep voice said.

I looked up from my pillow to see Harry leaning against the hole, chucking ever so slightly. "Just leave me alone, I know Shalimar probably sent you here." I buried my face in my pillow again. I heard Harry sigh and felt the side of the bed sink. He must have decided to sit. I felt him stroke my hair. After a few seconds of silence, he spoke again.

"You know Anoop, Shalimar is worried dearly about you. I mean, we all are. You've barely eaten anything for the past three days and have been stuck in your cabin. You're pushing everyone who cares for you away, even your sister.” I was an emotional wreck, so every resentful thought I've had but never said since coming here started coming out. I shot right up to face Harry.

“Shalimar is not my sister! She never was! She was never my real sister before all this and she still isn't! Sisters are blood related, so she is not my sister! And how can I not push everyone away? Everyone just keeps telling me the same things “eat something!”, “relax”, “everything's gonna be okay”, “it's not your fault”. Do you know how annoying that is!?”