Chapter 6 ~ Look Who Decided to Drop in

Anoop's POV

“Smooth Anoop, very smooth. Your first few hours here, and Dionysus already hates you,” Louis laughed at me. I watched as the wine god and our camp Director, Dionysus furiously swiped the pieces of apple pie off his face. He glared at me with so much disgust in his eyes, I had to look away. Zayn slapped the back of Louis' head and turned to me.

“Don't worry Anoop, he hates everyone at Camp Half-blood, except his children. Other than that, he hates pretty much every demigod who has ever walked through the camp borders. This is why we all like Chiron better. Mr. D just doesn't want to be here-”

“Oooo! I remember! Because Dionysus did something to anger Zeus. Then as punishment, Zeus sent him here. Didn't he take an interest for some nymph Zeus told him not to touch?”

“Yupp!” Zayn said, popping the 'p'.

“Hey! Get to your tables! People are staring at us!” Harry snapped. Before I could say anything, he grabbed Shalimar's arm and was pulling her to the Poseidon table. I had a feeling that was just to get Shalimar away from Zayn, who just a few moments ago, was standing quite close to his sister. While Harry was dragging her away, she turned around to give us a smile and a wave, before turning back around to follow her twin brother to their empty table. As they passed by, many of the kids were looking at them. Once they passes, little whispers started to break out between groups.

“I gotta go to the Aphrodite table, I'll see you Lou. Oh, and Anoop, you're gonna love the food here! Its out of this world! I'll meet you after dinner.” With that said, Zayn walked toward the table, full of pretty gossiping girls wearing way too much make-up and guys, who looked too cocky and vain for their own good. I saw him hesitate and cringe, before walking the rest of the way there and taking a sit beside one of the guys.

“Here Anoop, let me introduce you to my brothers and sisters!” Louis guided me to the biggest table, the Hermes table. I was a bit nervous, with all the things I read about the Hermes children, I knew to watch my pockets. When we were walking to the table, I heard a few people talking about me. “Unclaimed, people say her parents could be anyone. The Hermes cabin are taking bets. Who ever wins, is gonna be one rich demigod. My moneys on Ares.”

“No way, its totally Hades.”

“Are you stupid! She can't be from the Big 3 idiot! You're loosing all your money for sure, because its obviously Hermes, stupid.”

“Whatever, I say Athena.”

“Would it be stupid to think Apollo?”

“No duh, Sherlock. It's Hecate, I just know it.” They were betting on who my parent was? Okay that's kinda weird, but whatever. “Hello everyone! This is our newest unclaimed, Anoop! She just got here, so I would like you all to treat her well or I will hurt you and you'll be sleeping on the floor.” Everyone at the table fake gasped turned to look at me. They all had this glint in their eyes and that smirk in their smile that told you right away they were all trouble makers.

“Welcome welcome Anoop! I'm Cici! Wanna sit with me?” A girl with olive skin, light blond hair and bright brown eyes asked while she patted the seat beside her. “Sure!” I sat between her and Louis. The 2 guys across from us were twins. Their names were Jacob and Michael Dare, or the Dare brothers. They both had medium brown hair and brown eyes.

“So who's that other new girl that walked in with you at the Poseidon table?” Jacob raised his eyebrow in the direction of Harry and Shalimar with a smirk on his face.

“You mean Shalimar?” I asked, completely obvious. Why were they curious about Shalimar?

“So that's her name. Nice name to go with a nice looking girl,” Michael winked at his brother. Oh, so that's why. Wow, now that I think about it, that was kinda obvious. Zayn's not gonna be too happy about this. Hehe.