Chapter 40(A): Drenched in the rain of love !

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Fine. But what am I going to do there ?? As far as I know your event will go upto five or six na...tab tak I'll be all alone ! What am I going to do Parth?" She asked.

"Sleep ! Because tonight I'm not going to let you sleep." I replied in a flirty tone. She giggled from the other end.

"Are you serious about making me stay alone on my birthday ? Seriously?"

Okay I thought she would be fine with the idea. I couldn't express how badly I wanted to be with her, yet I couldn't because of this event now and with her birthday preparations.

"Niti, have some alone time na.. I will meet you in the evening. Around six. I promise." I tried convincing her.

"Fine bye." She sounded irritated and hung up .

I had managed to piss her off. On her birthday ! But I couldn't help it. Ek toh I had accepted this event because I wanted to be with her in Goa on her birthday. How was I to be even blamed if I had work ? All I could do was promise her that tonight would be a night to cherish and that I would never let her forget it.

My phone beeped again. It was the same familiar tune. Niti calling !

"This person is taking me to the church in the afternoon !! And then to an orphanage. He asked me to have lunch and that we would go after that."

I smirked. Yeah, that's what I had planned for her.

"You told me once that you go to the orphanage every year on your birthday..So I thought you shouldn't skip that this year either.. That's why. Take some sweets for the kids there !" I told her.

"Yeah I will ! This is so cool ! I thought I wouldn't be able to make it to the orphanage today, but thanks to you now I can ! Thank you so much ! Its much much better than sleeping."

She really thought I was going to ask her to sleep the entire afternoon ?

"Don't say thanks Niti. Its a very sweet tradition by the way. I'm impressed ! You have managed to impress me ! " I teased her.

"Really now?" Came a mocking reply from her side. "Consider yourself to be lucky ki I came to Goa because you asked me to !"

"You wanted to come here yourself !! I just fulfilled your wish in a better manner."

"Okay, whatever...bye now !" She started fumbling with her words and hung up on me. I hadn't wished her happy birthday either, and neither did she ask me to..I was waiting for the right opportunity.

After about half an hour, she called me up again. I was on my way to a place where I had work.

"This is SO cool ! I love it !!" Her excitement knew no bounds. Had she seen my surprise ? I had thought and thought of what I could gift her and this one seemed simple and sober. Just like her. She didn't like fancy stuff, so I tried my best to attach sentiments to every gift that I had got for her.

The mobile cover that I had gifted was something I was confident would make her elated. It had a picture of the ferrari logo. I like Ferrari ! And she does too. She mentioned this to me long back.

"You like it ??" Duh question ! It was obvious.

"Of course ! I love it. I will use it soonish !"

There was a note kept next to the mobile cover. I doubted if she had read it.

"Uhmm umm.." She cleared her throat. "This mobile cover is to remind you of me, each time you click a selfie with other people, each time you use your phone to surf the internet, each time you miss me ! -Love, you know who it is !"

Parth & Niti (PaNi FF) Finally found you !जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें