The Window

Chloe PoV
I put my headphones on and turn up the volume. It had been a rough day and I just wanted to escape for a few hours. I was just laying on my bed, thinking about nothing, just listening, when I heard a thump near my window. I sit up immediately and tear off my headphones. There, under my window, is Beca sprawled on the ground.
"Beca?" I say and help her up. She dusts herself off.
"Hi Chlo." She says with a goofy grin.
"Why..how'd you get up here? I'm two floors up!" I exclaim, baffled. She just shrugs and walks, more like limps, over to the bed, her face indifferent. "Beca this is serious! You climbed up a two storey building and somehow got in my window. There aren't even any trees out there!" Beca just ignores me and starts tapping on my computer. Her indifferent look turns into a confused one.
"How'd you get my mixes on here?" She asks, frowning slightly. It's her cute little frown.
"Not important right now." I say, okay, so she's adorable but she could've hurt herself! I don't even know how she got up here in the first place! "What's important is why you didn't just knock." I didn't even raise my voice. I just gave a defeated sort of sigh. She just shrugs.
"I didn't feel like walking." She says in a bored tone. "When did you steal my mixes?" She asks. I'm not sure whether she's more annoyed or incredulous. I just give up.
"About a week ago. You went to get coffee and left your laptop on." I say simply.
"And you just happened to have a USB on you?" She asks, raising an eyebrow. I shrug, smirking.
"I may or may not have been waiting for an opportunity." I say, still smirking. She just rolls her eyes.
"Now, tell me, why did you climb through my window?" Beca just shrugs again. I let out a frustrated sigh and flop down next to her.
"I just didn't feel like walking." She says, staring at my computer screen.
"So you climbed?" I ask, incredulous. She just shrugs again. She was typing away at my computer.
"What are you doing on my computer?" I ask, my eyes narrowing.
"I'm organising my mixes." She says. A thought enters my mind and I suddenly tackle Beca. She squeals in surprise, actually squeals. "Dude! What the hell?" Beca says, looking up at me. My hands sneak down to her ribs.
"I just thought you were starting to be rude." I say, smiling mischievously. She raises an eyebrow in question. "Well, not answering me," my hands inch closer to her most ticklish spot. "ignoring me, going on my computer." As my hands rest on her ribs she instantly tenses up.
"Don't you dare!" She gasps, already knowing what I was going to do.
"Coming into my room without my permission." I lightly touch her most ticklish spot. Not even a tickle, barely a touch. She lets out a small laugh. I lightly tickle her again. She try's to hold it back.
"Is my little badass Beca ticklish?" I ask and she shakes her head, biting her lip to hold back a laugh. "I think she is!" I say and start my tickle attack. She clutches her stomach and starts laughing.
"Stop! Stop!" She gasps in between breathes. I relent. She just gasps, trying to get her breath back. I smile down at her.
"Wanna tell me why you climbed through my window now?" I ask, posing my fingers to start tickling again.
"I..I told you!" She says, still trying to get her breathing under control. "I didn't feel like walking! I just had a crazy idea and went with it!" I smile down at her. As I lean in closer you tilt you head at just the right angle to capture my lips. I slip my tongue in and the kiss deepens. When we pull away I simply say,
"Okay." And roll off her. She lets her head fall against the bed. I roll off her and snuggle into her side. She wraps her arms around me.
"That was simple." She says with a smirk. I look at her and snuggle in closer.
"Careful." I whisper, sneaking my hands up her back and back to her ribs. She just smirks.
"I just wanted to snuggle with my little Chlo." She says and gives me a squeeze.
"Little?" I question. "I do believe I'm the taller one."
"Ah, c'mon! Indulge me a little here! I did climb through your window just to talk to you, you know." She says, smiling. A smile brightens my face and I snuggle my head into the crook of her neck.
"You could've just used the door." I whisper. I hear her chuckle. Before I know it I fall asleep, right there in Beca's arms. Snuggling into her warm body as I listen to her hum, what I assume is, one of her mixes. One of my last thoughts are that she never really did tell me why she climbed time two story high window.

A/N
Sorry it's been awhile! I was writing one but it went really bad so I had to scrap it and am restarting it again, may or may not come out soon. Thanks for hanging in there! I'll be back soon!