Contest

Chloe POV
We were in the hall. We had just finished Bellas practice and I was checking out Beca's butt when Stacie came over.
"Cute butt, am I right?" She says with a smirk. I laugh. Stacie had a suspicion I liked Beca.
"Whose?" I ask innocently. She rolls her eyes but a mischievous glint enters her eyes.
"I bet I could attract Beca faster then you." She says.
"Wha..what!" I splutter. She just shrugs.
"I bet I could attract her faster then you." She says casually. A low growl escapes my lips. I can be a possessive person. She raises an eyebrow.
"I doubt that very much." I say, keeping my voice low. My face brightens. "She can't resist my charm."
"And she can't resist my sexiness either." Stacie says, doing a very sexy pose. I narrow my eyes at her. She winks and struts over to Beca. I was too far away from them to hear what was being said but I saw Beca back against the wall and lightly blush. As soon as Stacie got in, what Beca likes to call, her 'personal bubble' I couldn't take it and went over there.
"Hey Beca." I say brightly while giving Stacie a death glare. Beca raises an eyebrow and looks between the two of us.
"Alright, well, I'm gonna go.." She says, drawing out the o, pointing to the small gap between me and Stacie. I immediately pout.
"Oh, okay." I say, still pouting. She gives an annoyed sigh.
"Don't Chloe."
"Don't what?" I ask innocently, still pouting. She groans.
"I got work so...I gotta go." She says, pushing past us.
"'Kay, see ya later." I say with a wink. She gives me a quick nod before looking at Stacie and lowering her gaze for a split second. I scowl at that but quickly replace my expression with a smile. She gives a small frown before turning around and leaving. I glare at Stacie.
"Challenge accepted." I say before stalking off. Stacie doesn't know who's she messing with.

A/N
I know, I know you all hate me. It's been forever and this thing is barley 300 words but sadly I think I've last my touch with Bechloe. I can't seem to wright them as well as before so this is going to be my last one. I will probably continue my other book but twelve one shots is enough..I think.
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed them all and have a wonderful day.