I heard him take off his mask and set it on something with a dull clunk. I pretended to be asleep while he quietly rustled about the cell. 

He walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I heard the shower turn on. 

I prayed that he wouldn't sneak into my head to see if I was asleep or not. I remained facing the wall, not daring to turn around to face the bathroom door. 

The shower stopped after a short while. I heard movement from inside the bathroom and then the door opened. 

I heard his gentle footsteps on the ground. They made a small smacking sound and I knew he was barefoot. I listened to him walk towards the closet. I opened my eyes a crack and looked downwards towards him. When I saw him, my eyes widened immediately, my heart fluttered, and I shut my eyelids once again.

He only donned a towel that was loosely hung around his waist. His black hair was wet and dripping delicately onto his carved and outlined back muscles. His biceps and triceps were so prominent on his arms. 

That's all I'd seen before I shut my eyes again. The gorgeous image was burned into my brain long after I stopped looking.

I heard him walk back into the bathroom. Hopefully next time he comes out he'll be dressed, I thought only half-hopefully. The captivated-by-Kylo-Ren side of me shamefully longed to see the beautiful and sharp curves of his sublime figure.

As I was lie facing the wall remembering the acute arches of his muscles, the most horrific and humiliating sensation came over me. The imaginary fingers clawed through my mind and I dreadfully realized that Kylo Ren was spying in on my thoughts. About him. Half-naked. 

I felt my cheeks heating up. I tried my best to push the image of his body out but my subconscious self resisted and it kept popping up into my head for the imaginary fingers to grasp at. I was sure that Kylo Ren knew that the thought of his body thrilled me. Yet, he didn't retract himself from my thoughts.

I anticipated the opening of the bathroom door with the greatest apprehension. I was so embarrassed and my cheeks hadn't cooled at all. I wiped my now-sweaty palms against my soft black nightgown and wiggled my toes nervously under the blankets. 

The bathroom door opened slowly. 

I squeezed my eyelids shut and still pretended to be asleep although I knew it'd never fly. He knew I was awake because he was still prowling in my every thought. 

"Nira. Face me. I know you're awake." He commanded. 

Well, shit, I thought, defeated. There was a sinking feeling in my stomach and I was absolutely terrified of what awkward situation was surely to come. I breathed in, and out, and then rolled over in the mess of black blankets to face him. 

The bathroom light was on but the bedroom light was off. The bathroom door was halfway shut. Kylo Ren was slightly illuminated. Even though it was late at night and I was the only person in the entire universe that could see him, he still stood with an assertive and powerful stature. He looked down on me and I could see that he displayed zero emotion on his beautiful face. 

It's not beautiful, I thought, even though every other part of my body screamed that it was, he was. 

I hated the feeling of being violated by his imaginary fingers in my mind. I had no sense of privacy and I didn't want Kylo Ren knowing of the internal conflict I was facing that concerned my feelings for him, but he knew every little detail.

I looked up at him and watched him turn off the bathroom light and then slowly climb onto the bed and slip into the covers. I couldn't see him at all anymore. I could only feel and listen. The only source of light in the bedroom was a single blue light on the panel by the door.