Chapter 11

Riker's pov
I pull my phone out of my phone to call Vanni. (A/n If u don't know who Vanni is, it is Riker's girlfriend. Her name is Savannah Latimer, but her nick name is Vanni. P.s. I didn't make up the Vanni)

Phone convo
Vanni>Hey Rik
Riker>Hey, what are you doing?
Vanni>Hanging out with Courtney. What about you?
Riker>U-um w-well I'm kinda in the hospital. I was wondering if you could come?
Vanni>OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED?!!!? ARE YOU OK?!!? I WILL BE THERE RIGHT AWAY!!!!
Riker>I am fine and I will tell you what happened when you get here. Plus bring Courtney, Ross is here.
Vanni>Ok I will be there soon!
Riker>Ok bye. P.s. I am a little fired up because a doctor pissed me off, so you will need to calm me down. Bye!

I ended the call before she could say anything else. I smirked remembering I told her to bring Courtney. A little birdie told me that Ross likes her, but is a chicken and won't ask her out, but you didn't hear that from me.

Ross' pov
About 15 minutes later Courtney walked in. Shit!! What do I do?!? I really like her, but I am a big chicken and won't ask her out.

"Hey Ross."

"Hey Court."

"Riker told me what happened. He is outside on the bench with Vanni. He also told me to tell you something about a chicken." She said in confusion.

I could feel heat rising slowly onto my cheeks.

"Oh I know what he means." I said definitely not wanting to tell her what it actually ment.

Courtney took a seat right next to me. I turned and stared into her gorgeous dark chocolate eyes. She was staring right back at me.

Next thing I knew my lips were on hers and she was kissing back.

What the fuck did I get myself into?!?

Rocky's pov
I look over to Ross and see him eating Court's face off. Ugh why now do I have nobody to comfort me. I think I need some fresh air.

As I walk outside I look to my right and Rikvannh sitting on the bench eating each other's faces off too. I bet Rydellington is dreaming about eating each other's faces off. Like bruh if you are so hungry go get some food. I would recommend Mac and cheese.

Anyways I start walking down the street with my head hung low. Right now I have no clue where I am going, but I just go wherever my feet take me.

I end up at a park. I sit on a bench that is next to a tree. The first thing I think about doing is calling my best friend (that I have to admit I have a crush on her).

Phone Convo
Alexa>Hey Rockstar!
Rocky>Hey Lexa, what are you doing?
Alexa>Pretty much sitting at home being a couch potato, like always. How about you?
Rocky>I am at the park......all alone.........sigh.
Alexa>Are you asking my to come to the park to sit down some more just so you have some company?!?
Rocky>Yeah pretty much and I have tell you something.
Alexa> I wasn't coming until you said you needed to tell me something because I know if it wasn't something important you would tell me over the phone.
Rocky>So your coming?!!!
Alexa>I guess. See you there bye.
Rocky>Bye.

When she hangs up I sigh all dreamy.

Riker's pov (A/n sorry I change povs so much in this chapter)
In the middle of Vanni and I's kiss, I got a text. We pull away. I sigh looking at the text from Rocky. It just says that he left the hospital. I look over at my beautiful girlfriend. I question myself.

How do I end up with this drop dead gorgeous person that I get to call my girlfriend?

Then something hit me.

I don't deserve her.

Here I am sitting on the bench, balling my eyes out like a baby, while she is sitting here comforting me. When she came, I didn't even ask how her day went. I am a terrible boyfriend. I don't deserve her.

Next thing I know I am doing something that I never thought I would do.

"Vanni?"

"Yes?"

"I think we should

Break up. You are to amazing to be sitting here comforting me and I didn't even ask how your day went when you cancelled all your plans just to comfort me. I need to go bye." And with that I walked away.

I didn't even look back I just kept walking. I didn't want to look back knowing there were tears in her eyes. It would just crush me even more.

{\}{\}{\{\}{\}{\}{\}{\}{\}{\}{\}{\}{\}{\}{\}{\}{\}{\}{\|}{\}

Hey peeps,
This chapter had a lot of ups and downs for sure but I have been having a lot of writers block but I know next time there will be some drama in the next chapter.
I will have Rydellington in the book l8r on.
(Yes ik this is a Rydellington book but hey more drama more fun!)

Bye lovelies,
Jada Lynch😘