Chapter 2

Rydel's pov

When I woke up my wrists were itching really badly. When I went down stairs my whole family was there. I must of had tear stained cheeks because my oldest brother Riker asked, "Delly were you crying?"

"Umm..."

"Delly you know you can tell me anything right?"

"Ya, I know I just...ummm...I don't want to talk about it, if that's ok with you?"

"Ya, I won't push you to tell me, tell me when your ready or not at all I am fine with it."

I ran back upstairs and looked in the mirror, I was an complete mess. My cheeks were stained with tears, my hair was in nots, and there were bags under my eyes. I decided to take a shower.

When I got out I put on I pink tank top and black sweats. I didn't bother to do my makeup because I knew I wasn't gonna go out. I brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun. I looked in the mirror I looked presentable enough to go downstairs.

As I was walking down stairs I memory struck in my head about me an Ell.

Flashback

I was happy walking through the park with my hand intertwined with ell's. He stopped and I looked at him with a confused look on my face. He turned to me and kissed me with passion and love from his heart. Then he said,"Can our always be forever. We can call, it forever and always."
End of flashback

I snapped back to reality when someone was calling my name. I looked downstairs and see Ross standing there impatiently.

"Yes Ross what do you want?"

"I just want to know what's up with my big sis. First you walk in the kitchen with a tear stained face and know you are spacing out. Delly please tell me what's wrong, I want to help but I can't if you won't let me in."

I sighed and replied,"I'm sorry Ross I'm just not ready to tell you or the others yet, but I promise when I am ready Riker and you will be the first people I tell."

"Fine, well I am leaving love you."

"Love you too bye."

"Bye."

Then Ross walks out the door and a painful tear slipped out of my eye. As I finished walking down my eye caught something, scratch that someone. Walking up my drive way stood the person who broke my heart, Ellington Lee Ratliff.

Right now he was the last person I wanted to see. He knocked on the door and I hesitated to let him in, but I knew someone would answer if not me one of my brothers. I wiped the painful tear away and opened the door.

"Hi Roc-Rydel?" he said in a confused tone.

"Hey Ratliff what would you like?" I said in a sad tone with my head down staring at my feet.

Well this is the most awkward conversation I had with him ever.

"Umm... I'm just here for Rocky" he said.

"Ok."

I turned around and headed upstairs to get Rocky. When I opened the door I saw him on his phone (typically rocky).

"Hey Rocky, Ellington is here."

"Oh ok thanks. See ya in a bit del bye."

"Bye Rock.

With that he walked pass me and left with Ellington . I went to my room and took a long nap.

Ellington pov

I have to say that was the most awkward conversation I ever had with Delly. Do you really think I fucked up that bad? I thought Kelly was the right person for me. Did I chose the wrong lover? Oh Ratliff, you fucked up real bad.

_________________________________________
A/n
hey peoples (yes I mean peoples😝)

This is my first fanfic!!!! ☺️How am I doing? tell me. 

Ok do you think ell pick the wrong lover?
How bad do you think he fuked up?
Do you think rydel will forgive him?
Oh ya and who do you ship rydellington or kellington?
Obviously this is a rydellington fanfic and I ship rydellington!😍

I'll try an update every week.😊

Follow my friend SaigeLynch and read her book called ' Death'

Vote comment share!!!😎

Bye peoples 😆
       - Jada (soon to be lynch)😉