Chapter 4

Rydel's pov

I must of fell asleep on the floor, because when I woke up I was laying down on the ground with a blanket over me. I look over at my bed and see a note. As I walk over to the note it becomes more visible. The folded up note says Rydel. I pick up the not and it says.

Dear Rydel,
I hope you are reading this because I need to tell you something. First of all I put the blanket on you because when I saw you, you were shivering. Second I understand that you don't want me in your life and I just want to be friends with you, but maybe that wasn't what you want. Now I know I was a dick to you, but that doesn't mean we can't try! Think about it please!! Call/text me when you decide. I want to know if it is a yes or no. Oh yea and before I forget I told your brothers that I broke up with you. They kicked me out and told me told me to get lost and go die in hell. How you got this note is because I climbed up your 2 story house to get this here. Yet again I'm sorry.

I hope you will try,
Ellington ❤️

I let a tender tear out followed by a few more. I didn't know he cared so much. The question is, why did he breakup with me if he cared so much?

Ellington pov

When I woke up, I was sore from the small beating that Rydel's brother gave me. When I told them, they were fucking pissed. It was so hard for me to climb up 2 stories to get to Rydel's room. Her brothers only gave me 8 bruises and a bloody nose, but I know they could do a whole lot worse. Anyways Kelly has been helping me feel better.

I hear the front door open and close. I get up slowly and groaning in pain a little. I open my bedroom door and walk down stairs at a snails pace. As I reach the bottom I turn the corner to see Kelly sitting in the kitchen on the island looking at her phone.

"Hey." I say.

"Oh hey I thought you were still sleeping, so I didn't go up there."

"Oh I was just laying down."

"Ok, so what do you want to do?"

"Ummm... I don't know? Usually I would go to the Lynch's, but I got kicked out."

"Awww why?"

"I told them I broke up with Delly and they were really mad. That's why I have all these bruises."

"Oh ok I was just gonna ask you about the bruises. I sorry sweetie."

"I guess it's fine since I got you!!!"

"Awww thank you baby!! What about R5?" Kelly said blushing a bit.

"Well I really don't know. I can go over to there house later and ask them because I know they won't answer my text or calls."

"Ok just don't get hurt. Wanna watch movies and cuddle till then?"

"Who would I give up such a great offer!"

Kelly and I watched movies all day and cuddled on the couch. Since my mom and dad are gone for a year on a work trip, I have the whole house to myself and my parents send money for food and stuff like that. Kelly is even staying with me so I won't get lonely.

When it was time to go to the Lynch's, my stomach gets knots. I shouldn't say I was scarred, I just didn't want to get beat up again.