Ch.5 The Winner(s) and Disco balls

So, although there's only 4 votes, I decided to post now because it's taking too long. Is my story really that bad?? *sniff* Wait, don't answer that. 

Anyway, 4 votes for the next chapter!! Ples vote, comment, fan!! (It only takes a few seconds!!!!)

***********************************************

Harry's POV

This sucks.

The previous owner of this book-whoever that was-completely littered the book with scribbles. Finally deciphering the ingredient list, I ran to the store cupboard and started on my potion. After cutting my roots, I went to the next direction about the Sopophorous Bean, which was cut up and underneath it said, 'Crush with flat side of silver dagger, releases juice better than cutting.'

After the bean rolled off the desk seven times in a row, I decided to follow the renewed instruction. Borrowing Hermione's silver dagger, I crushed the beans and the bean popped, the juice flowing in all directions. My anger towards the previous owner disappeared. I immediately scooped the juice into my cauldron and the potion turned exactly the shade of lilac described in the book. I went to the next direction, ignoring the book and reading the scribbles that the previous owner had written underneath.

Alice's POV

This was too easy. I had made this during my summer holidays. Anyway, I was almost done. My potion was pale pink, exactly like the instructions in the book. My eyes drifted to Granger, whose hair was growing busier every second from the fumes. I decided to have a little fun. With my wand, I slowly tipped a bottle of Exploding Ginger Eyelashes and a rose thorn. Now this is exciting. 3....2....1....

The potion exploded in her face.

People all laughed as they saw the purple mess slowly dribbling down her chin.

Her hair turned into rose bushes. It grew up to 2 meters on her head. Well, it's a improvement. At least now she has flowers in her hair! She started sniffing, on her verge of tears.

"I... I don't know what happened!" She gasped in between her sobs.

Ha. It seemed that she lost her chance at the prize. Well, she was never going to get it anyway. Slughorn told her to go to the infirmary. Stiffing my laughter, I finished stirring my potion.

"And time's up!" Slughorn announced.

He stood up and started to inspect all the potions. Maybe I could make Malfoy's potion blow up before he arrives...Damn. Too late.

His face brightens up when he comes to our table.

"Well, well...Fantastic work, Miss Taylor, Mr.Potter. You both did so well that I can't decide the winner! So I decided to give the prize to both of you!"

Okayy...Since when did Harry excel at potions? He sucked at it. Well, maybe it had to do with Snape. He got his potions mixed up every time Snape glares at him.

So, I got my prize. How will I use it..... Or should I just make more of it? That will take weeks! Shit.

The bell rang. Sheesh, it's too annoying. Maybe I should change the song to something else. Ha. I feel an evil grin forming on my face.

Malfoy's POV

What's up with Alice? She has this maniac grin, and I could almost see a light-bulb appearing above her head...no...a disco ball, twirling round and round. Disco ball....I'm not exactly a fan of disco balls, but

disco ball=party=alcohol+girls.

Okay, that makes me sound like a math geek. Maybe I'll have a party somtime this month. So....A party...Now I've got the exact same grin as Alice. I probably have a disco ball over my head too. 

Harry's POV

Now they are creeping me out. They got this evil grin on their faces. No way in bloody hell am I going to walk around with them tailing behind me. I grab Ron and rush out of the classroom, with my bottle of Felix Felicis jiggling in my bag. They were too occupied with their evil thoughts that they completely forgot to follow. I head for the Griffindor tower, but Ron called,

"Aren't we going to visit Hermione?"

So that's why it was so quiet. Hermione wasn't here, which meant she wasn't sprouting information about S.P.E.W (Always followed with Hermione saying, "It has nothing to do with vomiting, Ron!") or new knitted hats for the house elves (All taken by Dobby).

"Yeah, lead the way."

Soon, we are sitting next to Hermione's cot. The roses are fully bloomed by now.

"I don't know what happened! I was just stirring my cauldron, then I decided to fix my hair because it kept getting in my eye! So I did that, and stirred the cauldron once more and-poof!-There it goes. My hair rising a meter off my head."

"2 meters, to be exact."

"Oh Ron, do you have to mention that? It doesn't matter if it's one meter or two, there's still rose bushes at the top of my hair!"

There they go again. Quarreling all the time. I groan and set my head at the edge of the bed.

******************************************

Finally!! Another chapter done.....Anyway...Ples vote, comment, fan... I get much better writing results with more of them :-)