9. I might have lost control over my own game.

Nobody woke up until past 3pm.

"Guys, do any of you know what the time is?" Mark asked tying to find his favourite watch. When nobody replied he began getting worried. Mark was the only one who didn't eat any of the 'summer fruits cheesecake' yesterday because apparently he was allergic to fruit. I don't blame him, fruit is terrible; that's why I added to something a bit more interesting. "Guys wake up."

"Mark, it's seven minutes past three."

"In the morning?" It was understandable, there were black out blinds where all of the windows would be mainly for others not to be able to see lights inside but my competitors not being able to tell the difference between day and night was a bonus.

"No, it's three in the afternoon."

"You're joking right?"

"Nope." Did he really think I would lie about the time? Actually I probably would. "How was your long sleep?"

"Great but how comes everyone is still in bed? And why did you not wake any of us up? You've normally got everyone up at seven to tidy up another murder."

"Very true."

"I asked you a question."

"I was tired after the party yesterday and thought you would be too. That's why I allowed you to have a day off from dares" I lied

"Oh"

"Yeah, oh."

"There's no need to get defensive, all I did was ask you why everyone was still asleep and I thought that as you know everything about everybody here you might know that too."

"I don't know everything about anyone." He didn't reply "I don't know much about you."

"Is that an invitation to spill my life stories to you?" Mark asked sarcastically

"No, that's a demand." He didn't say anything but I could tell he wanted to get something off his chest. Probably me.

"And if I don't?"

"Then it'll be back down to five people here then. I didn't plan to have an extra person for dinner but what can I do?"

"Kill her." I was not expecting that from Mark.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Kill my own sister?"

"Yeah, why not, you seem to have no problem killing anyone else? That's unless you're actually a scaredy cat?"

"No! She can go when you tell me about you, otherwise you can kill her."

"I have no problem with that. In fact the only people here who would have a problem with that are you and your sister obviously."

"Mark, what's the time?" Taylor asked with sleep on her eyes

"Apparently it's gone past three in the afternoon."

"Apparently?"

"That's what the big guy said."

"LADY" Taylor and I both shouted

"Alright, chill I didn't mean to offend anyone." Mark said moving further away from Taylor. I'm very surprised more people didn't move around because of the sudden outburst.

"It's okay Mark. I'm the one who controls your life span, not you."

"Are you sure about that?" Mark asked as he pulled something shiny out of his pocket and Taylor caught a glimpse at it.