4. This party also involves something that you're not quite happy with

"What the hell are you doing on the floor Steve?" Paul shouted at Steve just after nearly tripping over him. After Steve didn't reply or move Paul tried shouting his name again.

"Steve, Steve can you hear me" Ben said shaking Paul carefully before noticing something on his left ankle that shouldn't have been there. "Um... Guys something is very wrong here"

"What's wrong Ben?" Asked Harrison from the other side of the room.

"I think you should come here and have a look." Ben replied; Harrison stood up from the floor that he was sitting on and began walking over to Steve.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"Well, that depends on what you think it is. But if you're thinking the same as me then you're correct."

"And that is..." Harrison started

"A bear trap"

"Are you sure?" Taylor asked joining the conversation

"I went hunting with my father for the majority of my childhood, I think I know what a bear trap looks like."

"So how comes you guys didn't notice it when you tried to 'wake him up' a few minutes ago?"

"Because we were trying to concentrate on his breathing and his airways first before looking for broken bones hence why I noticed the bear trap when I did." Harrison said easily brushing off the question like it was one of the animals he hunted with his father.

"You should get busy clearing that away." I suggested before they continued arguing. "Maybe someone would also have the thoughtfulness of checking up on Charlie, seeing as everyone else is up"

"Or dead" Taylor added

"Yes, you're right, everyone else is up or dead apart from Charlie."

"Charlie... Charlie... Are you awake" Taylor asked. Charlie didn't say anything but he sat up, showing everyone his red eyes from crying so much last night.

"I think someone had a rough night" I said into the loudspeakers

"Stop winding me up, I don't want to live like this" Charlie screamed.

"Like what Charlie?" I asked him knowing what the answer was.

"Living here, knowing that all these people will probably die because of me."

"You know that there's a way to stop that Charlie don't you?"

"What?" He snapped looking up at the ceiling and ensuring he avoids eye contact with everyone.

"Tell. Them. The. Truth."

"What's he talking about Charlie?" Ben asked him whilst rubbing his back in an attempt to get him to calm down. Charlie got up and left the room without saying another word. Harrison began to get off the floor when Mark gave him a meaningful look telling him to leave Charlie alone for a bit.

"Well this is awkward isn't it?" I started, hoping that someone would start a verbal fight with me or a physical fight with someone else. Nobody replied. "Well, I mean, with our main source of entertainment gone, who's going to entertain us now?" Still nobody said anything, but Paul looked like he was bursting to spill what he had on the tip of his tongue.

"What do you want to say Paul?" I whispered into his earpiece. Paul looked around the room very confused where the talking was coming from. "Paul, tell me what you have to say before you get killed. It would be terrible to waste a good chance for death." I said in the main speaker this time.

"Fine, I'll tell you what's on my mind. I can't work out what Charlie said about everyone dying here because of him." He looked around before continuing, "I mean if I'm going to die, I at least want to know why."