Chapter19-Wish me good luck

Start from the beginning

Come on, there're nothing to wear!

but this..

This will be it.

"Mer, can you please bring me some thread and needle?" I smiled like a foolw when I see the dress. Mer nodded while taking her last bit of apple and left the room.

"Here it is." She came to me. I smiled as a reply of thank you.

That will look awesome. Elsa will like it. Jack will like it.
~*~

" Done!" I said with excitement. I am proud of myself.

The dress. Well, it wasn't the very fancy, ballroom type, but it definitely made Elsa looked elegant.

"What do you think?" I looked at Elsa with sparkle eyes. This is the best art I have ever made.

"It is amazing. But it is kinda tight.. don't you think?" She held her arms up to test the fexibility of the dress.

"Awe, no worries. Everything will be fine." I believe. That wouldnt hurt much, I guess?

But what I am sure is, Jack will love her even more. I knew they both have feelings towards each other. Their way of looking each other..awe.. cutest thing ever.

Why couldn't they confess already? Nerd and popular bad boy player can be together. Have you ever read the Wattpad stories?

"So let's get going!!" Anna said eagerly. Typical.

Afterall, she is a total disney fangirl.

For the godness sake, please wish Elsa and Jack good luck.
~*~
Merida POV

After all those clothings problem, we finally went to disneyland. There were kids, balloons, castles, rides and fun. Typical stuff.

"I havent been here for ages." Elsa giggled and so did Anna.

"Me either. The last time I went was in middle school." Punzie sniffed.

"I've just been Disney last week." I muttered, and shrugged. They looked at me as if they met an alien who wanted to take a seflie.

I am not a disney fan, but apparently my brothers. Triplets. Last time I checked, they torn the dress of Cinderella and threw it into the toilets.

Disney isn't a pleasant experience for me. I hope this one can be better.

"You will have so much fun with us today. I promise!" Anna said and patted my shoulders from behind. She seemed to know my mind. I smiled back gently.

I glared at Elsa, who was buying popcorn. She seemed to be happy. I hope she really is. I wish that more than anything.

If I got to see that Tiana bxtch again, I am gonna knock down her teeth and bury her six feet under.

She gotta pay for humiliating my bestie. No one ever dare to mess with me.

Tiana bxtch, you need some luck huh.
~*~
Elsa POV
Theme park... the place where I found my childhood. I miss the old days, the days without her.

No Elsa. Stop thinking about that.

I cant let my friends know that. I can't.

"Hey." Flynn nodded to us and Punzie have him a big hug. Awe.

"Hey Mer. You look like a queen of the disney." Hiccup tried his best to wink, but apparently he looked like a donky tried to scratch his eyes with its neck.

"Oh put the sock in it." Mer side hugged him, like he was his little brother. Another kind of romance, I can say. But the winking thing? Epic fail.

Game On (Jelsa)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara