why me???

Ok I know the tittle of the chapter is bad and i"m sorry it took so long but i had a little writers block and no one is commenting on the last update, so now I'm sad :( please comment and I well be doing more POV's cuz I think it is cooler. Oh and I forgot to say in the last updates that I don't own Percy Jackson I just is a BIG fan if you have read my user name...So i better shut up and just get to writing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annabeth's POV

So I walked over to Percy's cabin after talking to Chiron. He said he wanted all the consulars and so I told everyone except Percy so we could walk up to the big house together. Hazel, Frank, and Jason had permission from Reyna that they could stay here for a few weeks, so they also came to the meeting. I walked in to Percy's cabin and i hear he is talking to someone at first i thought it was Tyson so i walked in.

"Chiron wants to see us." I said to Percy and I felt my mouth dropped. "Who is that?"

"Annie it's OK it's my new sis Mya Jamila. Mya this is my girlfriend Annabeth and don't call her Annie in less you want to get sliced by her knife." I just stared at her and she smiled and nodded a little nod.

"Well..." she said while looking at the ground and rubbing the back of her neck. "I better get going I told some of the Hephaestus kids and Tyson that I would help them with their projects and make some armor." she then put a bag over her shoulder that I just notice she was holding the whole time when she ran out Tyson ran after her and followed her to the forages.

"So lets head to the big house and see why Chiron wants us." Percy said with a smile and grabbed my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to the big hose everyone was talking so loud you couldn't hear Chiron so Percy made a whistle so loud that it took 5 seconds for everyone to shut up.

"Thank you Percy. As i was saying Mya is a powerful Demigod and she can't leave play capture the flag friday because she is too powerful..."

"Then why is she leaving this Friday to Brooklyn if she is SOOO powerful." Clarisse said so loud that Mya could probably hear it from the forges.

"Because Clarisse that was the only way her 'family' would let her to come to camp."

Then it hit me. "Chiron what is so special about Mya and why is like us but different at the same time?

"While child it is not my information to give a way and if it was I still wouldn't because Mya has to tell you." Right then Mya busted in and she had grease and ash on her and her sea green eyes were wide like raccoon eyes.

Mya's POV

There was a bright flash and have of it was an explosion. It was a monster from ancient Egypt and lived in the darkest places of Du-at and it was after me, that was in till Tyson and some other campers started to fight the beast. I didn't know what type of beast it was so I ran to the big house and kept running in till I got to the door way and so all of the consulars and saw Chiron. I had grease and ash on my face and all over my body and I most of l look really bad cuz Katie ran and got me a cup of water and Will tried to get me to sit me down I refused the seat but chugged the water down.

"What happened Mya?" Chiron said as if this was not normal.

"This monster from ancient time attacked I don't know what it is but it is a dragon thats for sure."

"So why did the dragon attack the camp and how what about the borders I mean they should be up still. And what about Tyson and the other kids in the forges." Percy said worried.

"They are all right I got them out before it hit and I don't know how I'm still alive." She lied she knew how she was alive.

"Everyone get your weapons we are going to have a battle..."

"Don't worry bro i got this under control." I smiled so big he freaked out. Then I did a back flip and jumped over the porch rail and ran down the hill. Luckily I wasn't far from the dragon-thing so I jumped on his back and went soring through the air on a dragons back, now that makes a good first impression, Hey I'm your new half sister now leave me alone while I fight a dragon like thing, see doesn't that make an excellent impression.

Some how the monster went into my brain as in I could here it thinking. He told me his name was mike, I know a weird name for a monster. And that he was summoned and he just want to leave know. So I hoped of his back into a tree and climbed down while he flew away. By the time I had got to the bottom the campers were around me.

"OK who summoned the creature."

Then I heard a snicker. It came from Clarisse. So I balled up my fist and walked over to her.

"What were you thinking?"

"What do you mean? No one got hurt and I got to see how you fight." She laughed some more in till I punched her so hard in the face that she fell to the ground. That was my first mistake.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it and please COMMENT so then i will know what you want as the readers. And if any information is wrong then send me a message or leave a COMMENT that way i can fix it OK. so keep on reading

PEACE OUT-percyjackson1707 =}