Memphis Tennesse

Mystery person POV
I just got a letter from an old friend telling me she needed my help. I had to leave to Memphis. Lets just hope no one catches me.
Percy's POV
We were in Memphis when me and Mya went above deck. Mya had a HUGE grin on her face, she climbed the mast and walked the sail closest to the deck that headed to the front of the ship. I saw everyone staring out at something. Annabeth was in awww over it, she had that dreamy look like she had that when she sees amazing architect. Thats when I looked at what they where starring at....I felt my mouth drop. It was a huge...and I mean HUGE pyramid made of glass.
"Welcome to Thoth's realm as you greeks would call it." Mya stated very proud.
"How did he make this? Did you control the people of Memphis to make this?" Annabeth obviously was curious.
"Well not really. See he moved in to it like a year or so ago. It was a sports arena but now its Thoth's Lab or something like that." Mya was still grinning like a chester the cat off of Alice in wonderland. Her normal green eyes started to get a blue tent to them like the Mexican Gulf.
"Where should we land?"
"By the north entrance. A friend of mine should be there..."
"Is this friend like Sadie?" Travis asked, so Katie smacked him upside the head. "WHAT!? I'm curious." Mya just chuckled.
"No. I have known her since I was 3 years old. Her dad was friends with my mum and worked on the sites in Egypt together." Mya wouldn't stop smiling it was good to see her like this. Her eyes where almost shinning like Annabeths when she see architect.
*20 minutes later, all we did was land*
"Okay everyone but me and my group will stay on the boat." Mya said.
"No, I'm not about to let you go in to a gods realm without me." I felt my brows knit together when I said that. I didn't want her to get hurt.
"Percy just because I am 14 doesn't mean I am a child. I have been on my own since I was 3, 3 YEARS OF AGE PERCY! I will survive one hour with 5 demigods! And besides I don't think it is wise for all of us GREEK demigods in a EGYPTIAN gods home. Also my friend is down there. She has been a magician since she was 4!" Mya's eye's went from blue green to greenish red almost. One of her fist were clenched in fist. She had her hand on her necklace ready to fight. I knew it was the Ares blessing that had made her eyes turn almost red. Her red highlights where almost glowing.
"WELL I'M NOT LETTING YOU, MY ONLY SISTER, GET HURT. I HAVE SEEN MORE AND EXPERIENCED MORE STUFF THEN YOU EVER WILL IN YOUR INTIRE LIFE!" I didn't know I was yelling at her. She wasn't shocked by my yelling.
"If this is how Greeks settle their arguments then I'm glad I'm an Egyptian." Chuckled a voice from the shadows. The a girl walked out from below deck. Her hair went into a small ponytail and it was black like Mya's but without the highlights. She had a tan tank-top on with camo pants. She had a necklace that had the weird beetle. Her eyes where brown and the shape of an Egyptian.
"Ah, glad you could make it without being caught." Mya said amused.
"See you still your same old self." Mystery girl walked over and ruffled Mya's hair.
"Really! It hasn't even been a day...."
"Um sorry to but in but who might this be?" Leo asked, interrupting Mya.
"Whom is the correct word. I am Zia Rashaid, I was called by Mya saying something about need an EXPERIENCED Magician. See Mya here has only been in training for two months and she still hasn't channeled the way of the gods. Whom might you lot be?" Her eyebrow raised. And one by one we said our names and child of the god or goddess we are. When Leo said his her eyes hardened and she looked at him like he was different or was thinking something. Then I said my name.
"I'm Percy Jackson, son of Persiden, saver of Olympus and the world. I am also Mya's older brother. And I AM going with her." Zia looked at me amused and started to laugh.
"That explains a lot!" She laughed like a mad women after she said that.
"Zia your scaring my friends and what does that explain?" Mya looked at her weirdly.
"I mean no wonder you could control the elements without getting week, you weren't using your magic! Also it explains why there was a boy here that looked like you and acts like you but boy form and also isn't Egyptian. I told Carter to have you become an Elementest when You came to train. But know that I think about it, all it was, was the blessings! You might be a charm maker, charm speaker, or be able to use battle magic!" Zia had a smirk on her face. We all lost is at 'no wonder' well I did. Magicians speak funny and a lot more words then Annabeth!
"Okay so what is your plan?" Speaking of Annabeth she knew what Zia was saying.
"Well............"