Mya: a demigod or a magician from Egypt

Hay this is my first book enjoy!

Percyjackson1707

----------------------------------------------------

One cool night in brooklyn a magician born in Egypt name Mya was looking out to Manhattan wishing see could go and see what it was like. She wanted to go and see the schools and the kids. But she couldn't because her teacher Carter said no and so did his sister Sadie. So she decided to go to sleep but she couldn't so she went over the balcony and swam to Manhattan. As the cold murky water touched her skin she realized she was still dry and could see super well.

When she got there she headed to the empire state building and when on the elevator and asked to go to the top floor. The guy gave her a special key that went higher then the top but she didn't know. She knew what to do as if she has been her before.

But that was impossible, then again Carter once told her that if you know what your doing then a family member has done the same thing before. When she got to the top she felt some magic wash over her, but what type of magic was it?

She had been at the school for two months and she fought monsters on her way there. Though some weren't Egyptian monster that she read about at school. She thought some where Greek!

When she told that to Sadie, Sadie just said her mind was playing tricks on her and said she had to go talk to Carter. And when she told Carter that she thought she saw a horse with wings like a pegasus by the Empire state building, Carter said she was going mad and that she need to go take a nap and turned around to go find Sadie.

'No one believes my story's and if they do they joke around and say they saw the same thing. It's just not fair!' Mya thought to her self.

When she got to the top she saw mount Olympus from the Greek story's she read on her free time. She saw dryads, satyrs, naiads and a Starbucks? 'Whats that doing here' she thought!

Then she saw a big temple and walked all the way up there. When she got there she walked into the temple and saw 12 gods and goddess siting around a table talking to a centaur.

"When do you think she will come to camp half blood?" asked zeus (she guessed by his thunderous voice)

"Hard to tell Carter and Sadie said she is not ready to leave just yet but she might come this summer and meet the seven. They are on there way home from greece and so the will be home any day now." said Chiron.

"Well I think I herd someone out side the door." Hermes said while walking to the door.

"OW!!!!" screeched Hermes

Chiron came around the corner and griped Mya by the back of her hodie.

"LET ME GO!!!!!" screamed Mya.

"Claim down we aren't going to hurt you said Chiron.

She claimed down and looked around. She saw that everything was made out of marble and that there was twelve Olympian gods and goddess, and a centaur named Chiron, she guessed.

"What is your name?" ask the god Zeus (she guess cuz his voice boomed like thunder and he was the head of the room)

"Mmm-Mya. Why do you ask?"

The gods and goddesses were shocked. And then thunder shook and water flowed out of a cup of water.

"Where were you born at?" asked Persidon (a guess again cuz ge had a triton and had a hawaiian shirt on)

"I was born in Egypt and raised there till two months ago. Then I moved to Brooklyn to learn the way of Iris the goddess of charms an magic in Egypt, why do you ask?"

"Because you are the answer to our problems. You are a demigod!" spoked Athena.

"WHAT?!?!?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think!?!?! Is it all right? Tell me what you think and please vote I'll check daily so please till me what you think!!!!!!

Percyjackson1707 ^_^