What the hades?

Percy PoV

I was at a meeting I didn't want to be at. Mya and her group had been dropped off at Arizona and the rest of the seven were discussing who goes where what the groups are but I didn't pay any attention. I had a feeling something bad would happen this plan wasn't the greatest idea, but it was the only one that we had and seeing as it was her quest we had to listen to her even if this was freaking terrible!

Mya was on her own expected to stop the evils of the world and have twelve Greek gods meet with however many Egyptian gods there was. It was chaotic, but as I thought more and more my very first quest involved me I had only gone across the states to stop world war III from happening with the gods. Mya is breaking to forces that nearly killed one another thousands of years of go, and if she failed it would become nature against nature, society against society. It would make the Zombie Apocalypse look like a minor worry.

"Percy, did you know Annabeth kissed a horse and she liked it?"

"What???" I looked to everyone who started to laugh so hard they all nearly fell out of their seats. "What's going on and you kissed a horse!?" I exclaimed and looked at Annabeth who turned red from so much laughter.

"Oh, Percy it was a joke, and it was to get you out of that blank look you had on your face like you forgot what we were even talking about, and were in your own little word," she laughed some more along with the rest.

"Ha ha, soooooo funny guys. Let's get back to business."

"Ok well I am going to get the ship to head toward LA to drop you three off," Leo said pointing to Annabeth, Piper, and I. "Then I will go get these three to New Rome. After that I am going to find a place ready so when I get a call from the three groups I can rush to get the first then the others. The Argo II will be the base. Then from there we will see where to go," Leo stated so serious that it was scary.

"Ok well, what are we looking for exactly?" Jason looked to us. "Why do we need to go to New Rome if nothing major is happening toward the Romans?"

"Well in history the Romans were the ones who attacked Egypt for its power, land, and gold. After the fight over the Greeks and Egyptian gods, it all depends on who will win. If the Greeks win we have no problem. If the Egyptians win then they will go after the Romans, but if this plan of Mya's works then we have no problem at all. It's better to take precaution then not be prepared." Annabeth told them with a book in her hand that I barely notice tell now.

"What is that book about?" I asked her because I couldn't read the front of it.

"Since I know very little about the Egyptians I want to learn what we are going into but there is one Pharaoh or Queen that was written out of history, but her name was never forgotten her name. Egyptians are weird but had fantastic architecture." She stated after we got an alert from the ship that we were in LA. "Alright, lets get this party on the road and go talk to Hades." Annabeth thrower her book into her bag and put it on her back. I made sure riptide was in my pocket and Piper secured her danger to her hip. She also got up gave Jason a hug, kissed his cheek, and whispered him something. He repeated her actions but instead of kissing her cheek kissed her forehead.

"Remember just send me an IM and I will be here in a matter of minutes."

"Got it Leo makes sure if Mya calls first go get her," I said as we made our way to Santa Monica to met with the ocean to get the pearls.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry it has been a long time but I decided to publish this and sorry if it looks weird or is. I wrote it on my cellphone so. I will try to write more when I can.

Adios for now!