FIST ARE FLYING!!!

OK like I said in the last chapter I'm not that good at making stuff up that fast and if the story is going to fast or something seems wrong message me or leave a comment. OH, I don't own Percy Jackson either I'm just a BIG fan.

percyjackson1707

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clarisse POV

So there I was flat on my butt with miss little my daddy's Poseidon standing in front of me with her hands balled up in fist. I just had a smile on my face, I haven't been in a fight since Percy disappeared and know his sister was punching me in the face. Every one backed up even the new kids.

"So you want to fight." I spited a little bit of blood out of my mouth. "Then lets fight."

I threw a hook punch so had it should of shattered her teeth, but she jumped out of the way. She know's this was going top be a fist fight. No armer and No weapons. I thought to my self with a big grin on my face. She clubbed my face so hard i had to stop and breath for a little bit and also i notice her eye's turned stormy grey like Annabeth's and they look like they were analyzing my ever move. I stood still and let my fist relax, and i smiled a grin from ear to ear.

"Nice fighting, you should show me tho's moves at practice sometime." Mya was shocked for a few minutes then smiled and nodded. Every one was shocked except my closes friends, and Percy. i walked a little bit with Mya couse we had 1 hours before dinner.

"So how did you find out about the gods and camp?" I asked her cause I was really curious.

"Well see I was never aloud to go to Manhattan and it was so tempting. So I jumped over the balcony into the river and swam to Manhattan and walk to the Empire state building and went to the top. meet the gods and a few days later I got on my griffin and came her. So do you get along with my brother Percy." She asked as if she was talking to some one her brother didn't want her to talk to.

"UH, some times we fight but if he haden't save my life so many times I wouldn't be here." When i said that all of my memory's about him breaking my spears and shooting toilet water in to my face. But I also thought of the time he saved me from a cyclopes and saved me from two crazy anatmron bulls.

"Oh well its getting close to dinner I better go get ready." Mya said with a smile and waved goodbye. I could tell we were going to be good friends even if her brother is Percy. So I headed back to cabin 5.

Leo's POV

During our 'consulars' meeting a girl who I think was Mya came running in she was smoking and I mean it literly she had smoke coming off her clothes and she has grease and ash all over her. She was me type of girl I was dray dreaming when she explain what happened. After her fight with clarisse I decided to go to the forges. Tyson and some kids from my Cabin were there they must of been there when the explosion hit because they all had cuts and bruises except Tyson but that's because he is a cyclopes.

I was still daydreaming about Mya and Tyson must of known because he look over my shoulder to see what I was making and some how it was a statue of Mya's face. Like I said i have know Idea how it became a statue. But Tyson must of known what it meant.

"You like Mya don't you." I looked into his big cow brown eye and i knew i couldn't lie to him.

"Ya i kinda like your sister. You mad." At first I thought he was going to punch me in till he picked me up and hugged me so tight i had to tap his shoulder to get him to stop.

"Well i got to go clean up." I picked up a can of oil couse I had to repair my bed it kept on making nosie's when ever I moved of sat on it. So on my way back to the cabin i had a mess experianse. See i was thinking of how to make a working time machine, when I ran in to some one.

"BLOODILY HELL YOU JUST RUINED MY SHIRT!!!" I heard a voice yell but i didn't know who it was couse she was new.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I wasn't looking were I was going. Are you British?" I know I run into some one and spill oil on to there shirt. But when i hear some one yell with a British accent I just get curious.

"Well I'm Egyptian from my moms side and Greek course of my dad. But I did live in England and my sis is British, so when I get mad I tend to get a British accent. My name is Mya, what is your's?"

"Leo." I barely was a able to say it cuz she was even more prettier without the grease and ash on her. She had her hair braided like Piper's but she didn't have a feather in her hair. It looked so cool with her highlights. And her shirt had the selves cut of and you know when the girls have there shirts cut on the sides and tied in knots down both sides well that's what it look like but she had a black tank top under it. Her olive tan skin was glowing in the late afternoon. She was perfect even with the oil spot on her shirt.

"Well Leo I better go get a new shirt on sense this one has oil all over the front. Bye." She waved good bye and I was a little sad that she had to go.

"BOO!!!" I spin around and nearly smacked Piper.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what you guys think I feel like the story is comeing along great. But I need your guys help as the readers, tell me what you think of the story at the bottem of this chapter or on my message bord. Cause I need to KNOW so bye.

percyjackson1707 is out of here.

SO WHY AREN'T YOU??????????????

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!