Chapter 19

Ariana pov
I heard distinct voices in the background. I can bearly hear them.
"Go home with Nikki. I'll call home later" I heard dean say. I heard a door open and shut. "Ariana" I felt him grab my hand. "I miss you the kids do too. But I do more" I chuckled. "Ariana" I heard him say with concern in his voice. I fluttered my eyes open. I looked around the room. It was a hospital. I turned to look at dean who was crying. "Baby why are you crying" I asked him. "Your awake" he exclaimed and smashes his lips onto mine. Woah.. I'm awake,but he's the one who disappeared. I kissed back pulling him over me. "Woah" I heard him say. "I don't think we should be doing this here" he said. "Go lock the door" I said. He got up and ran to the door locking it. He pulled his pants down and got back on the bed he pulled the cover down and pulled my dress up. I pulled him down into a kiss. "Your really excited" he said. I heard the heart monitor going really fast. I looked him in the eye. "Do it" I said. He pushed in me. My heart monitor went balistic.

------------------
He pulled out of me and pulled up his pants. I can feel I'm gonna be sore but that was amazing. It felt as if I haven't had sec in years. "You ok" he asked me rubbing my stomach. "Yeah. Just after glow" I said. He chuckled. "Dean why am I here" I asked him. He sighed.

"We got robbed and they hit you to hard that they put you in a coma" he said squeezing my hand. I sighed. "But You were gonna leave me and I ran out the house and got hit by a car" I said. He sighed pulling down my gown. "I'll go get a doctor" he said and walked out.

He walked back in with a doctor. "Your finally up" the doctor said. "That guy hit you hard. If he would've hit you harder you would've lost your memory" he said. "Your husband and twin been her forever" the doctor added making me chuckle. "I don't have twins" I said. "Yeah. A boy and a girl name feona and Bennett. They're both 3" dean said. What the hell is going on. Seriously!

"You'll be able to leave tomorrow" the doctor said and walked out. "So we got robbed" I asked him. "Yeah" he said looking away. "Is everyone ok" "Yes. But you" "So what's the problem" "I wasn't there to protect you" he said bawling up his fist. "Dean I'm ok" I said putting my hand on his. He sighed. "You said you'll come back to WWE" "I am" I said.

The door opened. Two little kids ran in. "Dad Bennett cut me" The girl I'm guessing feona said. "She called me a bastard" Bennett said pushing her. Dean rolled his eyes. Nikki walked in.

"Kids come on" Nikki said. They ran out. She kissed dean before walking out. Wait what. I sat up. "Dean?" He started fading away. "Bye Ariana" he said before dissappearing. "DEAN" I screamed. I fell back on the bed.
Everything went back.....
............

------------------

I flutter my eyes open. I have a pounding headache. What the hell is going on. Why does dean keep disappearing? Why did Nikki kiss dean? Why did dean and that doctor say I had twins? This is confusing.

I sat up. Dean was arguing with Aaliyah. I heard a baby crying. My face hurts so fucking bad. What happened?

Everything started to dissappear.

------------
I felt a stinging sensation on my back. I heard a crowd going wild. I turn over and saw Roman and Dean down. I heard someone screaming at me. A familiar voice. It sounded like my sister. She was screaming abusive words at me.

I felt the sensation on my back over and over again. I screamed out in pain. Everything went black.
-----------
I'm running in the cold. Wearing heels? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

I jumped in the ocean. I cut my leg.

What the hell? Why would I jump in the ocean? And it's cold.

It's like all of this already happened to me, but I don't get it. Why am I visiting the past? I wanna go back with dean.
---------
I'm in a dessert.
What the fuck? I'm starting to get piss. What is happening?

"Ariana" a voice said. I looked around. It was nothing but the blazing sun. "Ariana. You can't see me. So stop looking" the voice said. Bossy bitch. "Your going through all of this. Because your gonna die. I know your probably wondering. Why am I hurry voices? Why do I hear a voice but no one is there" "I'm not" "Well start fucking believing" it said. Wow. "Well. All the things you ever wanted is turning upside down. Your going through hell right now. Literally. It's fucking hot. Why the hell did they put me in the dessert? Why not hawii? I'm gonna--" "Can you just get to the point" I cut the voice off. "Oh yeah. Your dying. Short story so you want be surprised. Your going to hell. That's why you're in the dessert. Peace" the voice said.

"Wait what?" I said. Nothing. "I'M CANT DIE I'M TO YOUNG. I CAN'T GO TO HELL-" "Relax I'm just fucking with you" the voice said. "If you wanna wake up so we can both get out of this hot ass place. There's a riddle you have to answer" it said. I nodded.

"I'm a mixture of hot and cold wind. I destroy everything in my path. Sometimes I can have fire in me. What am I" it asked. "I don't know. . Umm......"

It has a mixture of hot and cold wind. It destroys everything in its path. Sometimes contains fire. What the--. Oh I KNOW IT!!

"TORNADO" I exclaimed. "Bingo. Finally I can feel something wind" it said. A bunch of wind came. It's so strong. "Bye ari" the voice said. "Wait. What's going on" I asked panicking. "Turn around" I turned around.

IT'S A TORNADO. I tried to run but the wind pulled me back and I hit something hard.

Everything went black.........

I hope the last part was funny to you guys. Most of these chapters were sad and It needed laughter.