Chapter 12

Ariana pov
"YOUR CHEATING ON ME" Dean yelled at me. I sat up. "What are you talking about?" "SOME GUY IN A SUIT SAID HE WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND! ARE YOU FUCKING CHEATING ON ME!?" He yelled. I sighed. "It was a one-night stand. I'm sorry" I said looking down.

"I'm leaving" he said. I looked up at him as he walked into the closet. "What,No" I followed him. "Please dean I'm sorry" I said crying. "You weren't sorry when you where fucking some other guy" he said starting to pack. "Dean I was drunk. I--" "Save it. I don't wanna hear it" he said.

"Dean your the only thing I have left. You said you wouldn't leave me" "That was before I found out you cheated on me" he said looking at me.
I took the wrap off of my hands. "Dean. Please. I love you. Don't leave me" I begged him. "You promised me you would never cheat on me" I sighed. "Fine. Leave me." I said and walked out the closest. I put on all my clothes and some shoes. I grabbed my phone. Dean came out with all his clothes. I ran out the room and downstairs. I ran out the house.

I ran in the street.

Everything went black

Dean pov
I can't believe she cheated on me! I thought she loved me!

I walked outside and saw a bunch of ambulance and cops. I walked to my car and put all my stuff in there. I closed my trunk and got in the front seat. I started the engine. I sighed when I looked on the dash board it was a picture of us. Now I see why I use to hate love.

"Sir" I heard outside my window. I turned around it was a cop. I rolled down my window. "Yes?" "Can you get out the car and follow me" he asked me. "Did I do something wrong" I asked. "No" I took out the keys and put them in my pocket and got out.

"Do you have a wife" he asked me. "Fo you have a wife, fiancé or a girlfriend" he asked me. "A wife" I said. He sighed as we approached the back of the ambulance van. "Is this her" he asked as he opened the doors. My eyes winden. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER" I yelled. I scared some of the doctors that where trying to give her air. "She got hit by a car" I got in the ambulance van. The cop stayed out and closed the door.

I felt them driving off. This is all my fault. I don't know what to do with myself if she dies. This is all my fault. God please let her live. If she dies I'll take the blame and go to jail. "WE GOT HER BREATHING. IT'S NOT ALOT BUT IT'S JUST ENOUGH" one of them semi yelled. The doors opened and they got me out before they got out with a stretcher. They ran into the building with me behind them.

I tried to go to the back with them but they stopped me. "Sir you have to stay up here" a doctor said to me. "THAT'S MY WIFE" I yelled. "We'll take care of her but you have to stay up here" he said and went to the back. I groaned punching the wall.

If only I would've listened to her!