Chapter 8

Ariana pov
We made it to dean's apartment. I want to take a bath but I have no close. "You ok" dean asked. I nodded sitting on his couch. "You need something hot to drink" he asked me. I shook my head. "What can I do to make you feel better" he asked. "You can get me clothes" he nodded. "I'll be back" he said getting up. "What? No, you need to get all that blood cleaned off of you" I said standing up. He sighed. I grabbed his hand pulling him into the restroom. I sat him on the toilet and grabbed a towel wetting it.

I walked up to him. "Wait. Is it gonna hurt" he asked. "Really dean" he chuckled. I started wiping the blood away. "Your really beautiful" he said. I looked down at him smiling. He pulled me onto his lap. "I would've got you out of that water if his other guys didn't come over and jump on me" he said. "It's ok. It doesn't matter now" I said cupping his cheek. He sighed.

"What was he talk about anyways" he asked. "Long sorry" I said. "I have time" he said. I sighed. "2 years ago. I left the house to clear my head. A man ran up to me and gave me a flash drive and told me to keep it and destroy it and not give it to anyone and destroy it then some guys started following me and that's when you drove up to me" I said.

He sighed. "Didn't your mom ever tell you not to take things from strangers" I giggled. "Get in the shower and I'll go buy you some clothes" I nodded getting off of his lap.

-------
I made myself a hot bubble bath. I had to soak myself to get all of that stuff put of my head. But it made md think. I think i want another child. But It worked. I feel better now. But I do have some scars.

"Ariana" I opened my eyes and looked up. Dean was squat down in front of me. "You ok" he asked me. "Yeah" "I bought you other things you may need" I smiled. "Thanks" he nodded.

"Any room in there for me" he asked. I chuckled. "Yeah" I said sitting up. He took off all of his clothes and got in.

He pulled me on his lap. "Why didn't you tell me you have scars" he said. I sighed. "Because I didn't want to see you mad" he placed his head on my neck. "I love you. Of course I'm going to be mad" he mumbled. I sighed. I felt his member start to poke me.

"Dean?" "Hmm" "Not now" I said. "I can't help myself" he said. He started leaving kisses on my neck. He turned me around to face him. "I can tell that you want it" he said. "Mabey,Mabey not" he smashed his lips onto mine. He placed both of my legs on each side of him. He lowered me onto him. I gasped. He placed his tongue in my mouth. He wrapped both of his hands around my waist.

--__-- --__--

I sat on the bed combing through my hair. Bubble bath sex with Dean isn't exactly what anyone would like. Well some people would. Except me of course.

He couldn't get the right thrusts in so he put me in doggy style. It wasn't really enjoyable but it doesn't matter when it comes to dean.

"Hey baby" dean said sitting by me. "Hi" I smiled at him. "It didn't seem like you was enjoying it in there" he said rubbing my thigh. "What made you think that" I asked him. "Because I can tell when you're into something and when your not" he said rubbing up and down my thigh. I sighed putting the comb down. "It doesn't matter. You enjoyed it and that's all that matters. Now let's go out please" I begged him. He sighed. "The movies" he asked. I nodded. "But before we go" he started to rub in between my legs. "I love you" he said pecking my lips. "I love you too" I said. He kissed me again pulling me into him. "Dean" I said pulling back.

"We're going to the movies" I said standing up. Dean pulled me on his lap. "I. Want. You. To. Enjoy. Everything. I. Do. To. You" He said kissing my neck. I moaned. "No,Dean" I said trying to push of him but he had his hands clamped around my waist tightly.

"Dean. I really wanna go out somewhere with you" I said as my eyes clamped together. "I think your enjoying this baby. That can wait" he said spreading my legs open wide. "Is our life together is just gonna be about sex" I asked him. He moved back. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "What made you think that" he asked. I stood up. "Never mind" I said getting up and trying to walk off but he grabbed my arm.

"What is it" he asked me standing up. I sighed. "The only thing we ever do is sex. Rough sex. When your mad. Sex. When your hungry. Sex. When we argue. Sex. It's all just sex. And I'm kinda tired of it" "well I'm sorry that I can't handle myself. Meet me outside" he said and tried to walk off but I grabbed his arm.

"Dean I'm-" "No I understand your sick of having sex with me" he said and snatched his arm back. I sighed.

He tried to walk off again but I turned him around and pulled him down into a kiss. He was resisting it. I let my hand go down to his manhood and grab it. He gasped. I turned us around and pushed him on the bed. "You sure you wanna resist me" I asked climbing on him. "I'm sure" he said smirking. I glared at him before pulling his shirt off of him.

I left kisses down his chest to his pants buckle. He pulled me up and flipped us over quickly. "I was enjoying that but I do the pleasuring around here" he said pulling my shirt off quickly. He started leaving kisses all over my breast.  He pulled me up to take the bra off.

He pushed me back down sucking on my breast again. I wimpered rising my chest up. He used one of his hand to unbuckle my pants. Dean put his hand in my underwear rubbing me still sucking my breast. I moaned spreading my legs open.

"Dean im--FUCK" Roman yelled. I screamed hiding under the covers. "WHAT THE FUCK ROMAN" Dean yelled at him. Hey! This bed is really comfortable!

"I'll be out there later" I heard dean say. The covers came off of me. Dean was looking at me. "He's gone" he said sitting me up. I pulled the cover up to cover me. "What are you doing" he asked me. "You should go see what he wants" I said. "He can wait" he said leaning in and planted his lips on mine. He pulled me into him. I kisses back.  He started leaving sloppy kisses every where.

"Dean I have to tell you something" I said as he started sucking. "Later" he said sucking harder. I gasped. "It's important" he pulled the covers off of me and pulled me down. He pulled my pants and underwear down. He kissed all over my stomach down to my peach. "Dean please" I begged him. "What is it" he asked coming back up to my neck. "I want-" I moaned out. "I want to... I want toGet pregnant" I said quickly. He stopped and moved up looking at me shocked.

"What?" He asked me. "I want to get....Pregnant" I said. He got off of me. I pulled the covers over me.

"Why?" He asked me. I sighed. "I-----. Never mind. I'm going to sleep" I said laying down. I heard the door open and slam shut.

I sighed closing my eyes and going to sleep.