Chapter 15

Dean pov
I woke up and whine in pain from the crook in my neck. I stood up and accidentally fell on the bed. "Sorry" I said. Why am I talking to myself. "It's find" I got up and walked to the door.....WHOA WAIT WHAT!!!!

I turned around. "Ariana" she turned to face me. Her eyes where open and she had slob on her cheek that she was wiping away. "Yeah" she said. I ran to her earning groans from The bellas. I smashed my lips onto her.

"Dean watch where you going" Brie said. "Dean she's in a coma stop you freak" Nikki said pushing me. "What? Really dean. Gosh your a horney guy" Roman said. I pulled back and looked at them. "OH MY GOSH YOUR UP!" The bellas exclaimed pushing me out the way and they embrace her in a hug. Roman walked over and gave her a handshake since the bellas where all over her.

"I can't breathe" Ariana said. The bellas moved. I walked up to her. "I miss you" "I thought you were gonna leave me" she said. "That was before I knew how much I loved you" I said. "But I cheated" she said. "You where drunk" I said. "Yeah. And dean did it-" I shot Roman a death glare and he shut up.

A doctor walked in. "Your up" he said.
--------
Ariana pov
They let me go. We made it back to the house. I have to use crutches to wall around. I don't think I'll be able to go upstairs so I'll stay on the comfy couch.

"You hungry" dean asked coming from upstairs. I nodded playing with the ring. "Wanna come with me to get you something to eat" he asked me. I nodded. He grabbed my crutches and helped me up. I position them under me and we left out. He opened the car door for me. He took my crutches and helped me in the car. He grabbed my seat belt and put it on for me.

He looked up at me and smiled before shutting the door and getting in on the other side. He started the engine and drove out. "Where do you wanna go" "Doesn't matter" he nodded.

--------------

Dean took us to a hotel. It's very nice but why are we here? "Dean" I called out. He came out the bedroom. "Why are we here" I asked him. "Because. I'm gonna. Be. Your doctor. And I'm. Gonna. Take. Real. Good care. Of you" he said in between kisses on my neck. I moaned. He pulled my head twords him and placed a small kiss on my lips. "Do Roman and the bellas know we are here" I asked. He nodded and pulled back.  "I'm tired" I yawned. He got up and picked me up taking me in the room. "Thank you" he nodded pulling the covers over me and laid on top of the covers cuddling up to me. I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

--------------
HELLO!!!! I'M FINALLY HOME FROM MY DAD'S HOUSE!!!! YASSS!!
His family is annoying plus I'm not into his fancy stuff. EWW!!