Chapter 6

Ariana pov
"Baby wake up" someone said shaking me. I groaned pulling the covers over me. "We have to start planning Bens party" someone kept shaking me. I groaned. Pulling the cover from over my face. Dean was standing over me.

"What do you want" I asked him. "You have to start setting up for Bens party" "I'm still tired" I said. He had a smirk plastered on his face. I groaned turning over. He snatched the covers off of me. "Dean I'm still naked" I exclaimed. "Oh, I know" I got one of the pillows and covered myself.

"Hurry up. I'm tired of all the vegetarian jokes" he said. I groaned getting up. I threw the pillow down and walked up to him. "You look hot" he said and pulled me into him. He leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head making him kiss my cheek.

"I have to put on clothes" I said pushing back and walking into the closet.
-----_____-----

10 hours later
We're done setting up Bens birthday party. It's almost midnight. The kids went to Six Flags. We told Ben that we forgot about his birthday. Sadly, he fell for it. He gets that from his dad. So sad.

"They're here" Laura yelled. Everyone hid. "I can't believe they forgot my birthday. . . Why are we in the backyard" I heard Ben ask. "SURPRISE" we said and jumped out.

"GET HIM FIRST" Ben screamed hiding behind Roman. We all started laughing. "Ben" I said. He looked from behind him. "Oh" he said and moved from behind him. "It's not my birthday" he said crossing his arm. I looked at dean. "One minute" he mouthed. I nodded. "Come her ben" I said. He walked over to me. "I know it's not your birthday but. At least stand on that Plat form" I said pointing to it.

He walked up to it and stand on it.

I looked at dean. "Eight seconds" He said. I nodded and looked at everyone else. "Um. Hold on tight" I said. He looked confused but did. The thing shot up and fireworks went off that said 'Happy Birthday Bennett'

Dean Roman Feona Laura and Bens friend walked up to were I was.

When the the thing came down. Ben had the hugest smile on his face. "Thank you" he said and ran to me giving me a hug. He pulled back and ran to his friends. Happy Birthday Ben and Happy New years.

I probably want be on tomorrow. That's why I'm updating early.