Chapter 9

"Well how do we make him normal again?" Jason asks.

"I don't know." I say shrugging my shoulders. Percy guides the dazed Tyson to sit next to me. He puts Tysons arm around me. I just decide to keep eating my Oreos.

"Do you think he is going to be like that forever?" I didn't even look up as I throw my pink slipper at ginger.

"Ow women what was that for?" When Tyson heard Ryan speak he growled and pulled me closer to him.

"Is something wrong with your throat?" I ask turning to him. He shakes his head.

"Nope it is fine."

"Then what was that sound?"

"What sound?"

"The growling sound?"

"I didn't hear a growling sound."

"I did." Ryan said and I saw the look the Tyson gave Ryan, so I hand Tyson my shoe. He just looks at it.

"Throw it at him." I say nudging him.

"What?" he says confused, so I take it out of his hand and throws it at Ryan. It hits him in the face, and with the look that comes after I grab my Oreos and run. I also grab Tyson's hand while I am running.

"Why are we running?" he asks. I just ignore him and run to my closet and my secret stash of paint bloons.

"Why did you grab me?" he asks.

"Because even though he wouldn't hurt me I don't want to be tickled. And you will protect me." I explain and pull him down stairs. A war has begun. All the boys, except for Leo, are on my side. Also Kat is on my side because of her mate. Aunt Rosie and Uncle Parker have left, and the staff are have chosen to not play. It is 8 vs 2. The house has completely wrecked. Paint is everywhere. This will be fun for cleaning.

a/n: if you didn't read my sorry message you would know I lost my password and just found it. This is a little sorry update, I wanted to do more but I have writers block.

{@