Chapter 6

Chapter 6

-Time skip to end of the day-

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I say. In P.E. the girls had to do dodge ball while the boys did something on the other side of the divider. It sounded violent. The girls thought I was trying to steal the new guys, and I didn't tell them until after dodge ball that they were my triplets. They tried to apologize but the damage is done. I now have a limp, bruised ribs, and a head ache. It will be all gone in 20 minutes it takes to get home. 

"Are you okay? Those girls attacked you pretty hard." Kat says, picking me up. 

I hear a growl. "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!?" I heard someone, named Tyson, yelled. He comes over to Kat and takes me from her arms.

"Whatttttttttt is going on? Why did you just grab me from my best friend's arms? "I ask. I know why he is doing this. Hehehe, my mate is handsome. So cute. So pretty. 

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU?" He yelled again. He holds me even tighter, which hurts my bruised ribs.

"OW!" He holds me less tight, "Just dodge ball. Apparently I can't dodge balls."  I say with a giggle. He relaxes a little bit.

"Τηγανίτα!" I yell.

"What did you just say?" Kat asks. 

"Muffin in Greek." I say with a blush.

"Why?"

"Well, tomorrow is my Dad's birthday and we always put on a talent show, usually singing, and we have to record it tonight and email it to him tomorrow. I almost forgot. Kat is it okay if we record somethings before we do slumber party things?" I say.

"Sure." Kat says with a smirk. When is she smri, Ohhhhhh. I am still in his arms aren't I? 

-Duhhhhhhhhh- no need to get sassy.  

"You know Tyson, you can set me down." I say, looking up at him. I really didn't want him to set me down. The tingles feel so nice. Sooooooooo niceeeeeeeeeee. I love it. 

"But I like holding you." He says with a small smile.

"Fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."  I say with a blush. 

"What is going on here sis?" Percy asks with a mischievous look on his face and Jason right behind him.

"I was hurt in dodge ball and this person decided he would carry me instead of Kat. Also we have to film the talent show tonight."

"Really. Do we have to sing the song?" Jason whines.

"Haha, I can't sing." Percy says sticking his tongue out. Percy and Ryan can't sing, but the other 5 can. So I am making them sing a one direction song while I play the guitar. I also have 3 other songs and the boys each have a solo.  Percy wants to play the guitar, I have been teaching him, and Ryan wants to do his drum solo. I haven't mastered the drums yet, only guitar, piano, violin, and cello. Music girl right here.

"Come on Kat. Boys you take Percy's Cara that James drove here." James and them went home after lunch.

I wiggle out of Tyson's arms and then I grab Kat's arm, pulling her to my pink car. Apparently Tyson wants to come with us, because he automatically starts to follow us.

"Tyson, no boys means no boys." I say, turning to him.

"Please." He says with the most adorable puppy dog face. Stay strong Megan. Stay strong. 

"No." Kat says. THANK YOU Kat.

I push her to the other door and run into my car. I have a stick shift, which is awesome. I reverse and we speed to my house. When we get to the guard gate I roll down my window.

"Megan Waters and Guest Kathrine Howl." I say. All the people who work here are mermaids or merman. I have to say guest so he presses a button and it alerts everyone to not call us by princess and Prince. 

"This is so cool. Hey, can my dad and mom come. They want to meet your older brother before I sleepover." Kat asks.

"Sure. What are their names?" I ask.

"Roslyn and Parker." Kat answers.

I turn back to the guard gate and say "Roslyn and Parker Howl are coming by later so please let them in." The guard nods. "Thanks Thomas." Thomas smiles. 

I start to drive up the long drive way, to my house and I pull into my parking space. I look over at Kat who looks speechless.

"Come on, I have to get things ready for my performance." I say, pulling her out of the car and into the house.

"Macy. I have to get stuff from my room, then I will be ready for my part." I say as soon as I see Macy, then I continue to pull Kat up the steps to my room. I open my door, and push her to my bed. I rush into my closet, put on sweats, a comfy t-shirt, and then I put my hair in a messy bun. I rush out of my closet and grab my music folder and my guitar. 

"Come on Kat." I say rushing down the stairs again. I hurry into the living room where the stage is being set up.

I hear Kat yell behind me "MEGAN WHERE DID YOU GO?"

"IN THE LIVING ROOM. TAKE A LEFT AT THE FRONT ROOM!"I yell back.

I see Edward setting up the mikes, then look up and take a big breath in. A smile appears on his face when Kat comes in. 

"Mate." I hear her whisper when she comes in.

"Mate." my brother says, then runs to her, dropping the mike, and spinning her around.

"Really bro, you had to go and blow our cover. Really, you can only tell her if she promises to not tell her brother. I want to have some fun." I say with an evil smile.

"Love you." He says coming over to kiss my cheek then he explains the whole mermaid king thing to her really fast.

"Now, it is time to sing." I say as my other brothers, and mate, come in.