Chapter 8

(a/n: sorry that it is small)

Chapter 8

From the way I am hanging I can see Tyson's butt perfectly. That is the only thing I can look at. So in response my face heats up like a tomato.

"Excuse me, can you please carry me another way." I say quietly.

"Why?" I can hear the smirk in his voice. Uggggg, boys.

"Because there is a view that I am forced to look at that I don't want to look at." I grumble.

"Which is?" I can swear that his smirk probably got bigger.

"Your B-U-T-T." I say.

"You sure you don't want to look at that?" He asks.

"I am sure I don't want to look at that." I say.

He turns me around to me being carried bridle style.

"Thank you." I say, nicely.

"You're welcome." He says with a smirk. He opens my door and I see him just looking at my wall of books.

"Excuse me, can you set me down?" I ask him.

"No."

"Well then, let's go over to my bed and let's work on editing a video."

-10 YouTube videos later-

"I don't think that is how you do this?" I say confused.

"I honestly have no idea/"he responds and we start laughing. I go into my email, my email name makes him laugh, and I send the unedited version to my dad because we butchered the edited version.

The intercom comes on and scares us so I fall of the bed, tacking Tyson with me, and he switches positions to take the brunt of the fall. AWWWWWWWW SO SWEEET!

"Dinner time." The intercom, which sounds like Aunt Rosie, said.

"YASSSS!"I said scrambling up and running to the door with a huge smile on my face. I look back and see Tyson staring at me with a kinda creepy smile on his face.

"Are you coming?" I ask, he just laughs and gets up from the ground and I start to run down the stairs again.

When I finally get to the dining room, I have almost ran into 3 walls, and I have been sliding in my fluffy socks like a ninja singing Kung Fu Fighting. When I finial slide into the room, I see everyone, but Tyson, staring at me trying to not laugh.

"I AM HERE NO NEED TO WORRY I HAVE NOT DIED YET!" I say and then bow. Finally Tyson ran into the room. Hehehe, I beat him. MY FLUFFY SOCKS ARE AWESOME!

"Where have you been?" I say turning to him with my hands are my hips.

"You- are- just- so-fast." He responds.

"Come and sit down it is time for dinner."

Me and Tyson sit down next to eachother.

-hour skip-

"YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!" I yell throwing a bunch of mash potatoes at Kat then running.

Run to my secret fridge and grab my ice cream and heat it up to liquid. Then I see Tyson following me, so I go to the emergency way to the roof. I have a spoon read to hit him with. When he finally opens the hatch I dump the whole giant tube of ice-cream on his head. Then I kiss his cheek. He looks stunned and doesn't realize that I have gone down the trap hole and locked it. Hehehehehehehe. I calmly walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. I go into the pantry and grab the Oreos and then some milk, a bowl, and a spoon. I sit onto the counter in the kitchen. I put a bunch of Oreos in a bowl, then pour milk in it, and then I eat it with a spoon. So everyone, minus Tyson, comes into the kitchen, and they are all covered in food. Hehe.

"Megan what have you done to Tyson?" Percy says, slowly walking towards me.

"Locked him somewhere." I said, shrugging and counting to eat my beloved Oreos.

"Megan can you tell us where?" He asks, his hands are in the surrender position.

"The roof." I say and I see Jason leave the room to go to the roof. Finally he comes down with my mate. Tyson is covered in ice cream and has a dazed look on his face.

"What did you do to him?" Jason says waving his hand in front of his face.

"Kissed his cheek to escape." I say looking up through my eyelashes.

"Well played." Percy says, high fiving me. My face comes out with a big smile.