Chapter 13: Promises and Fear

Yay we're almost about to past how many chapters I had for the first book. We been past the second book. Anyway well what do you guys think? Should this end like the rest did. In a sad way and cliffhanger? Oh don't play the song yet.

I walk in hand in hand with Ralph. It's spring time. And it's beautiful. Jasper moved away, Cody and May are still friends but I will ship it until it sails. Cassie is still lonely lol. And well Ralph has something he wants to talk about to me.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked sitting on the swinging bench that hung from the huge beautiful tree in the park.

"I need you to tell me everything."he said slumping down next to me.

"Tell you what?" I asked swinging my legs and he stared at me. I sighed and told him everything.

What I had planned. What I thought on the plane, what happened in New York, and well etc. He only listened. Well he did make facial expressions. Mostly sadness, gulit, and anger. He really didn't like about me dating all those guys back in New York. Which I don't blame him.

"And that's it." I said and he sat up.

Play thee song

"You know Jasper, Cody, and I came to the airport to stop you."he said and my eyes widen.

"No I didn't know." I said looking forward.

He stood up after sighing. "What else?"he asked.

"What?" I said confused.

"What are you planning now, what are you thinking now?"he asked.

"I'm not planning anything." I said looking at him.

"So your not planning a future with me?"he asked smirking.

"Huh?! Well wh-why are you asking that?" I said flustered and he walked over to me and kissed me lightly. The he pulled away. "I was thinking about marriage and us having kids!" I yelled out then covered my mouth quickly.

He laughed and smiled big. I put my hands down and smiled a little bit.

"You know your the reason I started smiling again."he said and my heart started to beat fast.

I'm the reason?

I looked down flushed. "Also."he said taking a step forward. "I want you to promise me something."he said.

The sun set as he told me the promises I had to make.....we pinkie promised. But I'm scared.

Cassie told us about this party so after Ralph and I had that talk he drove me to the party.

"Cody Cody." I said shaking my head at him.

"What?"he snapped at me.

"You shouldn't be drinking, you act like a girl on her period." I said and Cassie hit my arm while Ralph laughed.