Chapter 7: I'm Back

I don't know who I am? Where I am?

I wake up with a huge headache. I turn and see Jasper! I scream. He groans and opens his eyes. I thought I was at the hospital. Then it got really dark. A light turned on. I walked towards it. And there was a mirror.

"Blaise Blaise Blaise."the other me said in the mirror smiling while shaking his head. "Are you gonna give up?"he asked looking amused.

"Give up for what?" I ask.

"To love."a voice said behind me.

It was the younger me. My eyes widen. I shook my head. This has to be a dream.

"Love us what got him here."the me in the mirror snapped.

"Blaise we loved Ralph when we left. We we're being childish and stupid."the younger me said.

"But now he's not so dumb, innocent, and naive."the me in the mirror said snapping.

"But him changing is actually what caused this. If he came back without changing everything would be fine."the younger me said. "He gave up lot's of things like unicorns and even singing. And we love singing."he said.

"Unicorns just makes us more childish."the me in the mirror said.

"Shut up!" I yelled and they both stopped.

I don't know anymore.

"I don't want to love Ralph." I say looking down at the ground.

"Then don't."the me in the mirror said.

"But you do."the younger me said. "Come back to me."he said. "Be the old me."he said.

"He can't just go back to that."the me in the mirror snapped.

"I don't want to be one of you." I say and their eyes widen. "I want to be both of you. I want to have the good things from you guys." I said looking at both of them. "Singing and Unicorns." I say looking at the younger me. "Being a tease and having fun." I say looking at the me in the mirror. And more." I say. "And if I have to admit my feelings about Ralph."I said pulling the younger me and pulling the me in the mirror out. "Then so be it." I said and it started to glow.

I woke up to a sleeping Ralph at the bottom of my bed and a sleeping Cody on the other side. I smiled. But they both disappeared.

"Awww not another damn dream." I say whining. "Then a unicorn shows up looking pissed. "Sorry." I say.

And I wake up again in my room. I pinch myself and yelp. I hear footsteps come running up.

"Are you okay?" Dad said swinging the door open.

"Yeah." I said touching my hair.

I should cut it. It's getting out of control. Dad looks at me with a frown. Then he sat on my bed.

"Whoever did this."he said shaking his head. "Will die."he said darkly.

"Daddy don't kill anyone. "I say and he looks at me shocked.

"Bla-"he started to say.

"I'm back." I said smiling. "Just a bit different." I say and he kisses my forehead.

"I'm glad."he said smiling.

"So where's your boyfriend?" I asked smirking.

And he rolled his eyes with a smile. "Talking to some of his friends at the police station."he said.

My face paled. I almost forgot. I was raped. I feel sick again.

"Honey are you okay?"he asked.

"Daddy I messed up." I say crying.

"What do you mean?"he asked hugging me.

I told him everything.

Sorry it was short. Buuuut things will be fine. Eventually. Well byeee my little potatoes.

How To Be a Heartbreaker Book 3 ✎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara