Chapter 9: Forgive?

I've been fainting a lot lately. I opened my eyes. My eyes adjusted a little bit but it was still blurry. I looked around.

Where am I?

"Oh your up?"a voice said.

I was naked. My eyes widen.

"What's going on?" I asked looking at the blurry figure.

"I messed up."the figure said shaking. A guy? It sound like he was crying.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Please forgive me."he said covering his face.

He was still crying and shaking.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

His cries we're getting louder.

I don't understand? Is this a dream? A recap?

Then my vision became clear. I saw Jasper and then I turned and saw another me screaming. The door slammed open and Cody looked pissed.

This is what happened last night.

"Aaaaah!" I screamed waking up.

I pinched myself. This wasn't a dream.

Forgive me? That's what he asked.

I looked to my door and it was slammed open.

"Sorry Dad." I said and then I looked out the window, it's dark.

"I'm glad your up at least."he said walking over.

"Yeah." I said looking away. "I know who raped me." I mumbled.

"I know too."he said moving to the side and their he was.

Jasper.....but Cody and Ralph was here too.

"I'll give you guys a minute."dad said closing the door behind him and left.

I gulped. Jasper glanced at me. I looked away. I feel sick.

"I'm sorry."he said with his voice cracking.

Cody wasn't looking at me or anyone. He looked out my window. Ralph was looking around my room, mostly at the pictures. All of a sudden the ceiling looked very interesting.

"I know your sorry." I said laying back to stare at the ceiling.

"I really am. I don't know what to say or do." Jasper said with his voice cracking more.

I hear Ralph chuckle lowly. Ralph obviously does not accept his apology. Cody glanced at me.

"You don't have to forgive him." Cody said.

I finally looked away from the ceiling. I looked at Jasper. He looked terrible. I bet Cody and Ralph beat his ass. I took a deep breath in. I stared at all of them. We've changed so much. I exhaled. I opened my mouth.

Annnnd that's it. Cliffhanger. Do you think Blaise should forgive or no. And then tell why. But this will probably not change what I plan him to choose. Well unless yours is really good. And I shall tell whoever you are that I changed it because of you. But most likely it will not change. Peace potatoes.