Chapter 3: Why Did You Leave?

After be bothered by Cody in gym and sadly in other classes so I couldn't bother Ralph. Eventually it was lunch time.

"You know you shouldn't have left." Cody said as we walked.

"Why are you still following me?" I asked.

"Because."he said and I rolled my eyes. I'm not even gonna go there.

"Is that- Oh my gosh. It is!"a voice said.

I froze and Cody stopped. I was about to turn around but someone hugged me.

"Blaise!"the familiar voice said.

I pushed her hands off me and turned around. I was taller than her now.

"You've grown."she said still smiling. "Where did you go?"she asked.

"I left." I said.

"Why did you leave?"she said still smiling. I looked away. "Why did you leave without saying a thing to me?"she said her voice more cold. "I didn't know what happened. And all I got from the guys is that it was their fault."she said.

I didn't say anything. Cody just looked at me and her. "I'm gonna-"he started to say, about to leave but I grabbed his shirt.
Don't leave now chum. He looked at me then sighed.

"Blaise why did yo-"she started to say.

"I didn't tell you a lot of things." I said. "And this is just one of them. But don't call me Blaise again." I said and her eyes widen and got glassy.

She clenched her teeth. She looked me in the eyes. She looked hurt.

"I'm sor-" I started to say but she slapped me.

"I don't know why you left. Why you came back, but I feel like it's something stupid."she said looking down.

I was shock. She's never this violent. Then again it's been a year. I finally looked at her.

"Blaise Murry."she said lowly. Then she looked up at me. "Get yourself together."she said with tears rolling down her face. "Because what your doing isn't looking pretty. And whatever your up to isn't gonna be pretty at the end for you or anybody."she said before turning on her heel and walking away.

"She's right." Cody said looking at me.

Tears rolled down my face and his eyes widen. "Just leave me alone." I said and turned away about to walk away.

But my arm was grabbed. I turned and my eyes widen. It wasn't Cody. It was Ralph. It looked like Cody was about to though.

"I guess you do have feelings."he said looking at me.

I pulled my arm away. And wiped my face. "What the fuck do you want?" I grumbled.

"Saids the guy that has been bothering me."he said rolling his eyes. "So what's wrong?"he asked looking at Cody then back at me.

"I'll just go." Cody said again and he dodged my hand and ran away and turned and stuck his tongue out before he left.

I sighed, I'll get him later.

"Why do you wanna know?" I asked.

"That's what I asked myself when Blaise asked me things and that's what I'm asking myself now."he said sighing.

"You sure talk about this Blaise alot." I said.

Which is me, old me.

He smirked. "Jeeeaaalous?"he said and I slanted my eyes at him.

"Maybe." I said and his eyes widen and his face was lightly flushed.

Got him.

I smirked. "Why so red?" I asked.

"I am not."he said looking away.

"Think how poor Blaise must feel about you cheating on him." I said smirking.

"I am not!"he snapped looking up and I kissed him.

And pulled away. I laughed at his shock, redden face. He wiped his lips off, glaring at me.

"Don't kiss me."he said with his face still light red.

"It seems like what your saying is different from what your feeling." I said smirking.

"Your sick in the head."he said turning away from me. "Don't bother me again."he said as he walked away.

I smirked, I'll just find someone to have fun with and make a certain someone jealous. Hmmm and I wonder who?

So what do you guys think, who will be his little guinea pig? Peace out my little potatoes.