Important^_^

I just had time to pray the longest prayer of the day and then some while waiting for the bloody doctor to come in to see me. Sighhhhhhhhh. . . Now he's telling me to eat more cause my tummy just growled. Uhmmmm it's ramadan and I over slept. IT'S GONNA GROWL AT YOU. And don't ask me why I celebrate Ramadan. I've told you as many times as I've told my grandma IM MUSLIM! This is why I'll never marry a doctor (sorry Nanny). They're not all they're cracked up to be. I came in for my canker and now I feel like in getting judged.

Sighhhhh.

Ok so I'm home now. Got my prayer rug and beads today. I tried to open it without my grandma seeing but she demanded to know what was in it. So I showed her just my beads at first. She asked what else was in it. I showed her the prayer rug and began shaking. I was so afraid. She took a second and then smiled. She said "Oh that's for prayer?" I replied by nodding my head. "Why didn't you want to show me that?" She questioned. I told her I didn't want her to be upset with me. She laughed and asked why she would be mad.

Look, the point of this story that just happened like 5 mins ago is that our families (even the most Islamaphobic ones) will come around. It may take a few years but they will.

ANYWAYYYY

What's up? I'm gonna be on YouNow in a few days doing a LIVE question and answer video. I want y'all to start thinking up questions and join me that day. I'll try to answer them all. Comment, email and kik me your questions. And post them on YouNow when I do my live stream. I want to hear from each and every one of you!