Stuck Between Worlds(a naruto fan fic)

"Yes, I won." I exclaim. I just defeated Sasuke and I'm felling pretty darn good about it. You see I'm serious Naruto Ninja Storm player,a Japanese made computer game .(By the way I am not Japanese, though I wish I was, I'm making this all up lol). "Hagoromo, time for DINNER!!!" my Mom shouts. Jeez.... for a mom she can really belt out her voice. I groan not wanting to pause the game and be slaughtered by an enemy. "I'm not really hungry Mom". I shout while opening my bedroom door."You better get down here before I go up there myself!"she screams causing me to wince.

I stamp down the stairs mumbling. "You know, sometimes you have to calm down". I sigh causing my Mom to run out the kitchen."WHAT!" she screams once again."Nothing", trying to reassure her, slowly walking into the kitchen my front facing her.

Ughhh Miso soup, again. Even for a Mom she's dull. My Mom glares at me menacingly like she knows what I'm thinking. She suddenly stands up from her chair. "Whats wrong with you?"Nothings ever good for you! You're soo picky and spoiled just like your father!"She notices as she talks about my Dad my eyes dart up at her,I can tell she feels ashamed for saying but I don't give a damn! "Go ahead! Talk about my supposedly deadbeat drunk dad who only visits when he needs money! Compare him to me! If you hate me so much, why don't you just get rid of me? Just like dad?I shout, tears start to fill my eyes."I don't need any of this". I mumble as I run up to my room.

I'm surprised that I'm this far up the stairs without that witch saying my name........In fact she has'nt said anything yet. Good riddance. Sometimes I wish she wasn't my mom... She actually wasn't though . Apparently, I was found on the streets of Tokyo in a small basket. Talk about cliche super hero in the making. I Suddenly I see a strange red coming from my bedroom. I wonder what it is?

Well,thats the end of chapter 1 like and comment the story soo far :-). This is my first book soo give me some props! Remember too comment for chapter 2 bye!