The Awakening

*Hey guyz sooooo yeh it's 2015!
So yeh I'm little late. But when i saw the comments and views i got.  I just couldn't believe it (even though it was pretty little).  So this is a naruto fan fiction if you haven't realised yet. I'm giving my main character an angel/demonic powers so some justu suggestions would be nice.
One more thing, it might be risky but I'm trying to fill in new characters for the others
eg sasuke might stay in the village but they're may be soneone else instead. Ok let's get to into it.

Darkness...... All I could see is darkness for hours. When i came to I awoke on the floor in my bed. My tv is still on though and looks like people have stole my ranking. 'I'm going to stop playing games it's a waste of time jeez'. Well i always say that after something like this happens, give me a few days and I'll be playing again. I turned my game console off and i climbed into my bed unsteadily.'Might as well read the next volume of naruto', my friend's say that manga is a even bigger waste of time than games but since when did i listen to their opinions? I reached for my shelf and accidentally tipped over some volumes onto the floor. 'You're still awake! Go to bed! I swear the day I'm old enough, I'm leaving her, she's not even my real mom. I noticed a shiny glint in one of my volumes, i opened it and was amazed to find a konoha headband stuck to the pages where naruto becomes a genin. 'What the......'. As i touched the shine got brighter and brighter until my while room was just white. 'Aggghhhhh!'Every nerve in my body was telling me to stop holding the headband but i could a voice saying' this world needs you child....... Go and be they're hero..... Ughhhhh darkness again my vision fades and my body feels numb.

Well that's the end please comment and vote so i now they're still people wishing for me to continue. Bye!