The Flashback (chapter 10)

Sorry for being soi late with this is chapter but i kept on forgetting to post it. In compensation I drew a chibi hagoromo!

---pic I drew of chibi Hagoromo, it's not very good though :-D

----- 3 weeks later

Hagoromo
I've started to get used to things. My lifestyle, using weapons, annoying Anbu waiting for me at every corner I take. I mean seriously, they even watch me when I'm in the toilet, I don't even know how they get in my house. I lock every opening. And my chakra?Ohoho my chakra is amazing. Eve the great Kakashi sensei has trouble holding back against me. I've really been developing my nin, gen and taijutstu. I've also gotten used to fighting with all the extra gear.

One thing I can't stand is the Anbu. Every corner I take they're always there. Sometimes they've already made their selves welcomed in my house before I come in. One day I came back from training, and in my kitchen I found Crow eating my ramen I'd prepared for after my training.

I've gotten to the habit of naming them by the masks on their face. So far there's Crow, Snake, Wolf and Bear. As far as I know Snake us a female and the rest are men.
Today though, they won't be watching over me today because of I'm going on a bug mission. Something about protecting an old man.... I don't I was talking to Naruto on what we should have in Ichiraku Ramen.

As I close my door, I hear a familiar voice above me. "Yo! Bro took you a while!"

I see a happy Naruto sitting on the roof above me swinging his legs. That Naruto....... I don't mind him calling me "Bro" but it would be nice if he called me Hagoromo once in a while.

Heeaps down landing besude me as we begin walking towards the entrance of the Leaf village.

"Yo".

"Could you call me Bro once in a while?! It's awkward if only i say it".

I grip my fist and grit my teeth, remembering what dies woman said.

"Yo Bro, what do you wanna do today! "

" I was going to practice my ninjutsu, do you want to be my sparring partner? "

" You bet!"

As we begin walking, I noticed to two woman whispering while looking our way.

"Do you really think they're brothers?"

"Of course not! Do you think a monster would have a sibling? The only way that they might be related is if he's a monster too. "

Overhearing them, my blood begins to boil. It's not his fault, he's like this. The damn Fox was sealed inside if him, he had no say whatsoever.

"Just what we need. Two demons ready to wreak havoc on thus village again, we could barely handle one. What annoys me is that they think they're actually citizens of this village. "

That was the last straw..... I walk swiftly to them making both of them gasp.

" What annoys me is that you can run your mouth about Naruto! If it wasn't for his birth, the nine tails would have ended your worthless lives! "I grab one their shoulders making them scream.

Naruto frantically runs over to me trying to free the woman from my strong grasp." Hey, let her go Hagoromo! It's ok, I've learned to block it out. Please, what if you're reported? I'll be....... "he pauses looking down clenching his fist.

" I'll be alone again. Please, I don't want to be alone again."he murmurs looking close to tears.

Naruto.........

I reluctantly release the woman and walk away. Making a mental note to not do anything dumb, nit just for my sake. But for Naruto's

Damn.... When did I get so aggressive?