The Village Hidden In The Waves (chapter 12)

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update sooner but every time i logged in the chapter would somehow erase, I've rewritten the last chapter 4 times so Yeh took me awhile. I saw that I've been losing views and I get why. People don't like people who aren't consistent but I'd just like to say thanks for sticking around. Waiting to read a crappy fanfic like mine means a lot to me.... . So enough of the mushy stuff!On with story!

Hagoromo
Subconscious.....

I wake up to find myself in the sane dark chamber I met the old lady that brought me here I slowly get up, not remembering how I got here.

"You have awaken, finally" the woman appears right before my eyes wearing the same neutral grin.

"Why am I here? Are you going to tell me what I want to know? "

" In due time, but that's not what I called you here fo-".

"Then I'm not listening to what you have to say!"I exclaim . How can she just tell me about my a bit of my past and not tell me anything else!

"Watch your tone with me, brat" she says sternly. "I'm merely keeping you alive on a whim".

"Is that true? Then why are you inside of me? Answer me that! "

She pauses staring me down with a killer glare. I gulp, she's a lot mire intimidating when she looks like that. I immediately regret opening my mouth when she lifts her hands to the left and a gust if wind sends flying to the wall.

" It seems you're still immature and childish. Perhaps I won't give him to you... .. "

Him? What's she talking about? I can't hear well, my heads still banging from being smashed against the wall.

" You're summoning beast....... ".

My face lights up like a little kid on Christmas Day." Really what is it? A frog? A snake? A hound?"I asked impatiently. I smile thinking what would be like if I had a loyal companion.

"A phoenix" she says like it isn't even that amazing of a creature.

"Really? Yes, this is gonna be gr-".

"As I said, I think you're too childish to have something like that ".

I deadpan, she must be joking. She's so unpredictable sometimes.

" You're not serious, you c-can't be serious" I mutter obviously wounded. How can you even get injured in your mind?

"Perhaps, I will give it to you after you mature some. One thing child, do not interact too much to one they call Zabuza, do not tell him your name and do not use your chakra fists against him, understood?.......... Farewell.... "

" Wait! I have questions! Answe-"before I can even process what's happening I'm being pushed out of the chamber by an unknown force, she becomes smaller and smaller.

Kakashi
"Everyone!, duck!"I shout at everyone just in time, a moment later a giant sword came swinging our way. As Naruto drops down, he also drops Hagoromo who he has been carrying for an hour. Hagoromo's unconscious body falls limply on the floor.

"Gahh, sorry about that Hagoromo! Forgot I had been carrying you on my back.

Hagoromo slowly gets up rubbing his head. "Ow ow. What's happening? I was in a middle of a conversation with-".

" Hagoromo! That dude almost sliced us. He's our enemy! "We all look towards where Naruto is pointing.

"You're...".

"Zabuza Momochi, although there's no point in me telling you my name. Cause I'm gonna kill you all".

My squad instantly creates a wall protecting Tazuna. I grin, at least I can be sure that no one chokes up this time. I notice one person with uncertainty in his eyes. One I had been worried about since the beginning.

Hagoromo
Should I even be fighting? I mean, I was specifically told not to fight or even interact with Zabuza.

"What do we have here? The famous Kakashi the Copycat, and four genin."

He looks at all of us but then notices me in particular. That can't be good.

He squats dawn on his sword. "And a very special genin. The prophecies must be true."
. "Prophecies?What are you talking about?" I say with a raised eyebrow.

Kakashi leaps at Zabuza with a kunai in hand, his headband raised revealing his other eye.

He whispers something to Zabuza and his eyes widen, he stares at me. He then returns his composure as he suddenly disappears.

"Guess I'm killing two birds with one stone", he then reappears behind us and swing his sword at us.

I throw my hands up in defence, but the sword never came. I turned around to see Kakashi fighting Zabuza.

. "I'll never let my comrades die, even you Hagoromo."

I deadpan. Why does he always single me out like that? I slap myself on the cheek. "Get in gear." I think.

"Hey, we're definitely gonna defeat you", I say looking towards Zabuza who is exchanging blows with Kakashi.

"Is that so?"get manages to say. I San tell he's struggling with Kakashi. He takes the advantage of Zabuza talking to me and Kakashi stabs him in the stomach. "And while we're at it, you're going to tell me about my past", I say with venom in my voice. I notice Kakashi quickly glance towards me. I'm going to get answers and I don't care who objects.