Diner Boy-1

Jan.15.16
I make my way into my Dad's restaurant it was a local diner everyone hanged out with.
Everyone had their own friends chatting around in booths.
When you enter you hear laughter, shouting from teenage boys who stress over silly football games on the Tv.
It was a Place I called home and that's not even the best part my crush I had sense I was six started working here two years ago and the embarrassing part is that I work here too.
I happen to be one of the clumsiest person you would ever meet.
Meaning I drop trays straw holders,Napkin holders,and cash people give me to pay for the meals and Ryan happens to be watching at that exact moments.
Everyone around here is used to it by now but the newcomers just can never contain their laughter and it gets really annoying most of the time.
"Jessica!"My friend Rachel calls me as I enter the Diner and she smiles and gives me a hug while holding a tray on the other hand.
"It's packed today so we should be getting a lot of tips today."she said winking meaning we are getting a little extra money today.
"I can finally save up and get that car."I said and she smiles and gives me a pat on the back then turns away and makes her way to a table to drop off the items on the tray.
I make my way into the back and I see Ryan on his phone before he has to click the clock to time his time working.
"Hi,Jessica."I turn and see him putting on his apron and I smile and pull a piece of my hair behind my ear.
"Ryan."I said back.
"You look pretty today."he says when I walk over to get my apron.
But I didn't make it I tripped on my own feet by the words that came out of his mouth.
"Whoa,their you okay?"He said looking at me with concern and I nod with a small smile.
"Here lets get you up cupcake."he said grabbing me by the arm pits and help me get up.
"I think I twisted my ankle."I said wincing when I tried to walk.
"I'll be right back."He said then he walked out of the room.
I sit there for probably ten minuets and I get a little bit annoyed and I limp and I see him talking to the queen bee that went to our high school I hated her she was so mean to me.
And she was flirting with him and he has a polite smile on his face.
He turns around and start making his way back to me and I sit down in my chair pretending I didn't see anything.
"Here you go..."He says with a small smile and puts the ice pack on my swollen foot and I groan at the coldness.
"I think I should just take the cash register today."I said and he nods looking at Me
"That would be a good idea."he said winking at me.

First chapter is up woop woop!!
I hope you liked it!