The boy in the field~ 3

"So why did you freak out so much about my arm?"

"Because you could have been seriously hurt."

"Yea but I mean come on you really didn't wanna come look for me my mo-"

"I was the only one."

"Huh?"

"I was the only one who came to look for you."

"What do you mean? you were the only one that was told to come look?"

"NO Aylssa, your not listeing! I was the only one who came to look for you because I was worried! I saw you leave the barn on Jay and that was six hours ago! nobody thought anything of it. I had so wacky thought you would be at my dad's grave. turns out I was right."

"So you've not been mad at me?"

"No! I've been worried sick about what you have been getting into."

"Well goodness don't be a stalker."

Travis looked at me with a look of disgust.

"Really, no I have not been stalking you. I have wanted to text you but ever since you didn't answer back I didn't want to bug you more."

We arrived at the hospital and into the ER. when we entered the nurses did the normal run down what's wrong, is it urgent. The same thing as always. We didn't get a room till two hours after we got there. I fell asleep almost as soon as we got a room. The doctor didn't come in till the morning so I was up all night. Travis fell asleep around three in the morning. I watched tv for a while. The doctor came in around six a.m. Travis woke up when he came in.

"Hello I'm here for Alyssa?"

"That's me."

Travis stood up to shake the doctors hand.

"Hello you are the husband."

I looked at the doctor in shock! I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

"I'm seventeen."

He looked at me over his glasses.

"Oh, ok boyfriend."

I just let him go cause I mean it's better than husband.

"So what exactly happen?"

I told the doctor everything that happen. About ten minutes later I went for an X-ray. My arm was broken in two places. My om had went home at about nine a.m. I had to stay one more night and I would get my cast the next morning then we could go home. Travis had left to get some lunch for me. I can't stand hospital food!

"Hey I got your faveorite, pulled brisket on hamburger buns both drentched in butter."

I let out a little giggle.

"Ha, thanks nothing like sitting and getting fat with a broken arm!"

"oh please, you will still be a solid 100 pounds flat!"

"Ha, fast motabalism life."

I threw up a peace sign with my figures. Travis laughed at me.

"Thanks for staying. It seems like my mom was really concerned she totally stayed around."

"Hey anything for a friend."

I couldn't keep my mouth shut. I gave a little laugh.

"Oh please."

"Oh please what?"

"Just a friend huh? Come on, you know you like me."

"Ha, your full of it."

"Yet you were the only one who came looking for me."

"Quit!"

"No it's hilarious."

Travis walked out and slammed the door. The nurse came in to make sure he didn't hurt me. I did mean to hurt his feelings. I just don't like him like that. Were basically from two different planets.

My mom came and got me that after noon. When we got home there were flowers on the door step. I picked up the note and it read,

"Dear Alyssa, hope your arm feels better soon. Miss you kid! Love aunt sally"

my aunt sally lives in California, she normally doesn't come to vist and wants nothing to do with us. she was my dad's sister, I miss aunt sally we had a lot of fun at the beach, mall, zoo, and everything else. it would be nice to see her again.

I didn't go to school for the next two days, my arm hurt so bad. It was Thursday, in exactly two weeks was the prom... I obviously wasn't going no one wanted me as there date. I was thinking that Travis would ask me but that would never happen. my mom was at work and I was sitting on the couch when there was a knock at my door. I looked through the peep hole. it was my teacher Mrs.Kart

"Hi Mrs.Kart what are you doing her?"

" I just brought you flowers and wanted to see how your arm was?"

"I'm doing better thanks,"

I saw her son Stephan standing behind her he was a grade ahead of me.

"Hey Stephan"

He waved he was dressed nice I was surprised he cleans up well.

"Umm Stephan had a question."

Mrs.Kart stepped aside and Stephan walked up.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to prom with me?"

"I- Yes!"

"Awesome!"

He got really excited and walked to the car. before he got in he yelled to me,

"Hey you wanna join us for dinner were going to sushi?"

I looked at Mrs.Kart.

"Are you cool with that?"

"If you are!"

"Cool"

We went out and ate sushi and seafood It was amazing! I then came home and went of to bed.