Chapter 10

×SKYLER'S POV×

"Where are going?" Kayden asked. Shit! So close. "I'm going to train." "I'll come with you." He said getting up. "No! I want to go alone." I told him. He seemed taken back by my sudden outburst.

I gave him a begging look. I've been going out training by my self since the incident the son of basically the devil.

That hurt princess. He said. Get out of my head! "Fine." Kayden said breaking me out of my thoughts. I nodded and started heading to the forest where I practiced my powers and abilities.

I finally got to the big circle of forest where I do my training. Set up. I stood in my fighting position and waited for my commands.

Fire pulse! I quickly made a ball of fire and threw it at one of the targets. "Whoa." A voice said.

I quickly turned around to only see the beta of the pack. "Hi Kevin." I said to him with a smile. "Um hey Luna. That was really awesome" He said still looking at the burning target I hit.

"Yeah. Was there something you needed?"  I asked staring at the ground. "Oh yeah, Kayden said he wants you back in the pack house." He said pointing in the direction of the house.

Whyyyy.... On earth.... Would....he I can't with him right now. I just nodded and began walking to the house. When I walked in it was oddly quite.

I walked upstairs to the room to only find out its locked. Great. "Kayden! You here?!" I yelled. No response. Who calls some to something and they aren't even here.

I can't mind link him. He may be in his office. I walked to the office to only find it completely empty. But i saw a note with my name on it. It read:

Dear Sky,
We are going on lock down for a while there has been reports of attacks on packs by one wolf. I have a feeling its him. You are not leaving this house for a while. By the time you are done reading this all the windows and doors will be locked. This is for your safety.

Love, Kayden xoxo

Now I'm shaking with fear. He's close. I can feel it. And hes getting stronger.

I am aren't I. I'm way closer than you think. Not long till we finnaly meet. My sweet.

The last part sent shivers down my back and I don't know why. I decided I was going to go take a nap on the couch till kayden came home.

I went into the living room and layed down. I closed my eyes and started to slowly drift off until I heard. "Hello my sweet."

×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆÷∆×∆÷∆÷∆÷∆÷∆÷∆

DUH DUH DUNNNNN
Cliffhanger. Had to. Anyway sorry for missing a chapter last week Im super duper sorry. I had writers block and mother nature.

Ok well its over now. This chapter is up. Oh and new cover. I can't make covers for shit but the drawing is made by me. Art.😝

Anyway. Leave a comment. Vote. FeedbackSomething. Share. Ok enough talking I'll see you guys next week I hope. Bye now.