Chapter 3

Picture Of Skylar.
~Kayden's POV~
"Alpha she has broken ribs a concussion and broken bones everywhere. " My pack doctor said to me. I will find who ever did this to her.

All of a suddenly I heard cracking coming from somewhere. My head shot towards skylar. She wasn't saying anything. Her body was breaking. Than it hit me.

She never shifted. She was shifting so quietly. "Sir she won't make it." My pack doctor said. I shot my head towards him. "Make it stop than!" I screamed as held skylar in my arms. "Come on baby." I whispered. I felt fur sprouting from her skin. I watched. It was white. White fur. She… She's… "She's a moon goddess daughter." My pack doctor finished for me. She was now fully her wolf. It was beautiful. Her Wolfs eyes were a ocean blue.

~Skylers POV~
I opened my eyes to see not a hand but a paw. I stood up. I went to a water fall to see a white wolf. It happened. I got my wolf. Hi. Angelic voice said. Who are you? I'm your wolf. what's your name? I asked. What ever you want it to be. She said. Angel. I turned around to see Kayden staring at me. I need to go tell Luna destiny! Can you follow me? I asked kayden mind link. He nodded. I began walking to the pack house. It wasn't to far. When we got there.

I hesitated to step inside. I slowly walked in. Looked inside to see Luna sitting at the seat by the door. She saw me a kayden enter. She gasped. "Skylar?" I nodded. She has tears streaming down her face when she saw my wolf.

She gave me a big hug. "Oh my gosh. Your a daughter of the moon goddess." I turned my head of confusion. "I tell you later" Kayden whispered in my ear. I nodded and began walking further inside. I walked into the living room to see everyone working hard on some pieces of paper. They hear me come in.

They all look at me in shock. I hide behind Kayden.

~Kaydens POV~
Angel Cj said. What? I asked. Angel. Thats her wolfs name. I smiled to myself. I was broken out of my thoughts when
Skylar hid behind me. I looked her with confusion. Whats wrong? She shook her head.

"Um can I help you sir?" I'm guessing the alpha said. "I'm just here with my mate." I told him. He looked at skylar and back at me. I nodded. He slowly got up from his seat and slowly walked over to Skylar. He stopped when Skylar started to whimper. I turned to her. "Did he hurt you?" I asked. She didn't answer. I stepped in front of her blocking him from her.

"I'm so sorry Skylar… I…" He said while.tears brimmed his eyes. Skylar came from behind me a little bit. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked over to see a very pretty lady with a genuine smile on her face.

"I'm Luna Destiny. Its very nice to meet you. And I'm apologizing for all the things they did to your mate. I did not know what was going on." She said with hurt and sorrynes in her voice. I nodded and gave her a smile.

I felt Sky rubbing against my leg. I looked down and she had pleading eyes. "You wanna change back?" She nodded. I knelt down. "Ok well just imagine your human self. Concentrate." I told her. Before she left I gave her my shirt cause I knew she would be naked. She walked over to the kitchen.

I got a text to only see it was just a reminder about something. I was bro li end from my phone when I heard small little footsteps I looked up to see skylar. Bruise and cut free. She looked beautiful. My shirt reached below her knees. I slowly stood up as she walked towards me.

"Ready to go?" I asked. She nodded. I held out my hand for her to take it. She slowly took my hand. I bowed at the Luna. Sky said goodbye and we were off.