Chapter 2

Picture Of The Luna From Black Moon Pack aka Skylers pack.
~Skylers POV~

I woke up noticing I was still in the same place where I took the most brutal beating. I'm not going back to the pack just yet.

I slowly crawled to a near river. I heard some walking. I shot my head to see my Luna. I mind linked her. Luna?  Her head shot my way and gasped at what she saw. She ran over to me. I closed my eyes in fear. I heard the foot steps stop.

I slowly opened my eyes. "Skylar? Oh my gosh. What happened?" She said as tears brimmed her eyes. The pack.  I mind linked her. I saw her eyes go black as she heard me. She stood up and walked to the pack house without saying a word.

I slowly got up on my feet as I winced in pain. I began walking in the forest. I suddenly felt my self getting tired. I collapsed on the floor. I saw 3 pair of feet. "What are you doing on our territory. " A tall guy said. I didn't say anything.

"Can you talk?" He said with a little bit of concern in his voice. I tried to shake my head to only feel pain. I winced as I set my head back on thee ground. "Oh you need help. Dustin my link the alpha and tell him to come with the pack doctor." The guy said with urgent in his voice.

~Kaydens POV~

Me and the pack doctor was rushing as fast as we could to my beta. We got to my beta he was kneeling next to her. "Jake. Whats up?" I said. He looked at me.  He rushed over to me and said. "Dude she is seriously in need of help look at her." He said. He gestured to a girl lying on the ground with her eyes closed. She smelt like a lily with vanilla. She looked up at me and I figured it out.

"Mine." I said. I rushed over to her. She flinched as I got close to her. It saddened  me and my wolf she was scaried of us. "Its ok.  We aren't going to hurt you. " I said as I put my hands up.

She slowly nodded. I walked slowly to her and knelt down. "Hi." I said giving a her a small smile. Hi. I'm skylar. And it's  my birthday. She said in my head. I jolted at her. "How did you do that?" I said. I'm not suppose to. I'm sorry. She said.  " No it's ok. I'm Kayden." "Alpha I need to check her to see her." My pack doctor said. I nodded and moved back a little bit.

I could see as she tried to reach my hand. I quickly grabbed it gently. I smiled.

~Luna Destiny~
I walked through the pack doors with anger. "What the hell is wrong with you people!" I screamed. All the pack members came running out. "Whats wrong babe." Cameron said. "Shut the hell up. What is wrong with you people. I saw what you did to skylar." I said as I looked him in the eyes. They all had shock on their faces. Well.

Not the beta and third. "Beta Charles and Carson. What did you guys do to her?" I asked. "We were forced to hold her arms." They said with sadness in their voice. "Did you want to." "No Ma'am. We keep saying sorry to her. She was always so nice to forgive us. We would give her some food when we could. " Carson said. "Ok you two are dismissed. But for the rest of you. You are going to tell me what you did to her." I said as I sat in a dinning room chair.

"We beat her with a silver bat, stabbed her with silver knifes with wire. We won't let her eat. We stopped her from going to school." Cameron said.

I rubbed my temples as I prosseced all this stuff. "Ok. Well today. You guys are going to set up a wonderful thing for her birthday today. And you guys will apologize your hearts out. Dave and Jacob. You guys are no longer in line as alpha. I will find someone else. And if I don't. This pack will die." I said as I walked up stairs. "Oh and Cameron. Your sleeping. Outside forever."