Chapter 1

I woke up to a loud banging. On my door. I sat up from the floor yeah. The damn floor. I went over to my small bathroom and lit a candle. I grabbed a raggy towel and wet or with the little water that came out the fauset .

I washed my face and cleaned my body. I put on my clothes and shoes. I snuck out through my window and began walking to the library.

I wasn't allowed to go to my school because I haven't shifted. So I go to a library and do online school. I got to the library to only see my brothers standing at the door. Fear took over my body and I began running the opposite way. "Hey!" I heard my brother scream. I turned back yo see them both gaining quickly gain on me.

I had to think of a plan and I had to think quick. Before I could I was tackled to the ground. I groaned as shocking pain went through my stomach. "Oh you thought you could run skyler?" Jacob said. I didn't say anything which made Jacob even angrier. With that anger he kicked me in my chest.

I made no sound as I took in the pain. I clutched my chest as I felt a bruise forming on my chest. Than my other brother Dave. He stomped on my legs as I screamed. This continued for what felt like forever. Once they we're done they left me while laughing.

I later there until more of the pack members including the alpha. They came with a black bag while they we're smirking. "They just left enough of you for us to finish you off." The alpha said with a laugh. "Hand me the bat." Alpha said. They gave him gloves as they took out a silver bat.

The beta and third came to my side and made me stand. The alpha took back the bat and swung it straight into my stomach. Not only did it sting it also broke some ribs. That repeated at least 50 times in my legs arms and face. I thought it was over until I felt to horrible sharp pains in my arms.

I turn to see my own blood. Stabbing me with a knife of silver and wire. I screamed as the pain went in my arm. They took out the knifes while laughing. The beta and third looked in my eyes with regret.

We are so sorry skyler.

The beta mind linked me. I gave them a soft smile as I started seeing dots. "Leave her here. Oh and don't worry about eating. Like you ever do." Alpha said. As everyone walked away. The beta and third sat me against a tree softly giving sorry eyes.

I give them a small smile before seeing black.